Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in Birmingham, AL (Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013) at the Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa from 8:00am to 12:30pm. Attendees need to be on site and signed in 30 minutes before the start time: 7:30am.
8:00am-12:30pm: LEED Seminar Series
BICSCI ITS CEC's & other credits awarded:
(4) LU's - (AIA/RA "Learning Units")
(3) CE's - (GBCI "Continuing Education")
(4) CEC'S (BICSI "Continuing Education Credits")
The 4 hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
- Converged Cabling: Voice, Data, Video, BAS & Beyond - Siemon, (8:00am-9:00am)
- LEED and Integrated Technology - General Cable, (9:10am-10:10am)
- Data Center Market Trends: A Pathway Migration Story - TE Connectivity, (10:20am-11:20pm)
- Enclosures and the LEED Rating System - Great Lakes, (11:30am-12:30pm)
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, this half-day course is also worth (1-4) Continuing Education Credits for a number of professional industry designations including the GBCI, BICSI and AIA.
The seminar leader will be Mike Long, LEED Green Associate (Accu-Tech Dir. of Sustainable Design & Professional Education), who coordinates the LEED Seminar Series for Accu-Tech. The course's are listed on the AIA, GBCI and BICSI websites. The credential maintenance value for the course(s) are also listed on each organization's website.
Attendees are advised to arrive 30 minutes early for check-in purposes.
Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible - seating will be limited. Attendees must register individually.