LEED EBOM “Green” Building Operations
Thursday, October 25, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Ramon, CA
This session focuses on showcasing the sustainability efforts of Bishop Ranch’s operations in San Ramon and recent EBOM certifications that were achieved.
Bishop Ranch is in a league of its own. Premium facilities, unparalleled tenant service, exceptional amenities and award-winning transit programs make Bishop Ranch what it is today.
- Historical overview
- Alignment of campus strategy and sustainability
- Details of the certification process
- Opportunities for advancement in the near future
- Process for on-site green waste and paper towel recycling
- Strategies that proved effective for achieving advances in sustainability
- EBOM Certification process for campus environment
- Consultant Support
- On-going efforts to demonstrate cutting edge sustainable solutions
- Presentation (PPT)
- Discussion & Q&A
About the Speakers
Barry Giles, Founder, BuildingWise
With over 35 years in construction and facilities maintenance, Barry has consulted on high performance building and LEED® and BREEAM® services, and provided operations efficiency training, energy audits, and carbon footprint analysis, to government agencies, major commercial and institutional projects. As one of the founding members of the LEED-EB Core Committee, Barry has assisted the USGBC’s education department in developing the LEED-EB training workshop that debuted in late 2003. A Senior LEED-EB Faculty®, he has delivered all aspects of the workshop to over 5,000 individuals. With his deep experience across the entire building lifecycle as an engineer, general contractor, systems operator and facilities supervisor, Barry recognizes the realities of building design, construction and operations.
Become a USGBC - Northern California Chapter Member today and gain instant savings on our workshops and events with one low annual fee.
Tickets at the door will be $20 for USGBC-NCC Members and $35 for Non-Members.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please note the following policies:
- All sales are final, and we do not offer any discounts.
- Should USGBC-NCC have to postpone or reschedule the workshop or event, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Registration cannot be transferred to another workshop or event.