Leatherstocking AEA July 17th WEBINAR: Making the Executive Committee Work
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
Making the Executive Committee Work
Panel Discussion and Overview
This program will focus on the executive committee and the partnership between the Executive Director and the board officers. Discussions will be based upon the responsibilities of the committee and outline their role within the organization.
Featuring a special panel:
- Diane Brown, Executive Director, Community Foundation for South Central New York
- Victoria Kappel, Executive Director, Chenango Arts Council
- Johna Peachin, Past President, Oneonta YMCA
Possible topics for disscussion will be:
- Defining the executive committee
- Who should be on the executive committee?
- The relationship between the executive committee and the full board
- Partnerships between the ED and the board officers
- What are the main charges for the executive committee?
- Questions from the audience are also encouraged
|Your Meeting URL||www.anymeeting.com/nonprofitEDgroup1|
|Your Free Conference Call||Phone Number: 213-416-1560||Guest Access Code: 045 798 613|
New York Council of Nonprofits, Inc. (NYCON)
Founded in 1927, NYCON is a 501(C)(3) membership-based, mission-driven, statewide association of diverse charitable nonprofit organizations. With over 3,000 members, we work to build the capacity of nonprofits and communities to enhance the quality of life through responsive, cost-effective service. Our mission-based activities are enhanced by three subsidiary corporations: Governance Matters, Inc., Innovative Charitable Initiatives, Inc., and Council Services Plus.