Learning Curve Gift Card
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 4:00 PM - Sunday, March 31, 2013 at 11:55 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Give the gift of learning with a Learning Curve Gift Card! Valid for enrollment in any Learning Curve courses, workshops and/or special events.
Learning Curve Gift Card Agreement
• Redemption Guidelines: The redemption value of this gift card may only be applied toward student enrollment in courses, workshops, special events or any other programs presented by the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center’s Learning Curve adult education program. Learning Curve gift cards are not redeemable for admission to any other L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center programs, such as: theatre events, special fundraising events, An Evening with Women, Annual Gala or any other non-Learning Curve presented event or programs.
• No hidden fees: The full amount of the purchased gift certificate may be applied toward enrollment in Learning Curve program offerings only. Learning Curve will absorb all fees and no hidden fees will be charged to the purchaser or user of the Learning Curve Gift Card; no activation fees, no set up fees, no maintenance or redemption fees.
• Expiration: Gift certificates do not expire.
• Cancellation: Learning Curve Gift Cards are fully refundable within seven (7) calendar days from the date on which the Gift Card was purchased. Refunds will be awarded using the same method by which the Gift Card was originally purchased. After seven calendar days, gift cards are redeemable for Learning Curve program enrollment/registration only.
• Replacement: Treat this card as cash; if it is lost or stolen, it will not be replaced. If a gift card is lost or stolen, the owner must report the loss to the Learning Curve Registration office (323.860.7300 ext. 3) as soon as possible. If a third party attempts to redeem a card which has been reported as lost or stolen, Learning Curve will make an effort to resolve the matter to the benefit of the party who originally purchased and reported the gift card as lost or stolen.
• Partial Redemption: Gift cards are issued and redeemed in lieu of US$. If gift cards are partially redeemed, leaving an un-used balance, the remaining balance is non-refundable. Instead, a “credit” for the remaining unused balance will be established in the name of the individual redeeming the gift card. Remaining credits may be applied toward enrollment in any other Learning Curve program offering. Gift certificates may not be redeemed for cash by the recipient.
• Merchant Rights: The L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center and Learning Curve reserves the right to refuse a gift card as payment for services if there is reasonable doubt as to the gift card’s authenticity or if the card was reported lost or stolen the original purchaser.
• Confirmation of payment: Within a few days after purchase of a gift card, the purchaser will receive the Gift Card delivered by U.S. Mail. The gift card will include a printed receipt and a copy of all information that was provided by the gift card purchaser for your records.
When & Where
Learning Curve is an alternative adult education and empowerment program expressly committed to improving and elevating the lives and lifestyles of LGBT people and their allies from all over Southern California. This is accomplished by presenting a wide array of powerful , educational, enriching and inspirational classes, workshops, seminars, panel discussions, special events, conferences, social networking- and empowerment-groups.
Learning Curve offers a variety of classes which fall under various categories, including: Health & Wellness, Self-Improvement, Language, Arts & Entertainment, Creativity & Fun, Technology, Wealth & Security, Dating & Intimacy, Spirituality, Performance and Career Development.
A program of the Los Angeles LGBT Center.