Learning Community is a unique environment where we can come together to learn and be developed as disciples and leaders together.
During Learning Community there are 3 specific "spaces" we use to teach and learn:
1. Public Space: Teaching Input. In Public Space, we will give 30 to 40 minute talks about new information or content that will help participants think about things in new ways.
2. Social Space: Break Outs. In Social Space, participants are put in groups of 20 or so to do hands on training, brainstorming, and other strategic thinking exercises. This is the environment most of us are comfortable learning in and exploring new ideas and ways of being.
3. Personal Space: Huddle. In groups of 6 to 10, participants will experience Huddle. Huddle allows participants to process what God is saying to them and decide what they should do about that.
The Topic for our first Learning Community will be the Mason Vineyard Assimilation Process.
We are implementing a new process for people to connect to the Mason Vineyard. People are being asked to participate in 3 courses:
1. Koinonia: How do I connect to this church?
2. Kairos: How do I grow at this church?
3. Doulos: How do I serve at this church?
Learning Community participants will not only participate in the assimilation process, but they will also help us discern what adaptions need to be made to the process as we implement it with newcomers to the Mason Vineyard.
All participants will need to take the following assessments before coming to Learning Community:
(If you have taken assessme before, you can login and get your results to bring to the LC with you!)
(You will need to write down your results and bring them to the LC. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS!!!)
We will not take time during the Learning Community for people to take the assessments. Please have them finished and bring them with you.