Learn to Live your Best Boca Life
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
Boca Raton, FL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Part of the Boca Raton Chamber's Festival Days, Farmer's Table is hosting a cocktail hour and networking event where guests are welcome to attend to learn tips and tricks for living a healthy, natural lifestyle from area businesses that specialize in health, beauty and wellness while mingling with like-minded locals. The event will take place adjacent to Farmer's Table in the Wyndham Boca Raton event center and proceeds from the event will benefit the Boca Raton Regional Hospital Christine E. Lynn Women's Health & Wellness Institute.
Beginning at 5 p.m. enjoy a complimentary glass of wine or beer and light hors d'oeuvres from Farmer's Table while visiting each participating booth.
Activities and Partners include:
- Bloomingdale's will showcase the latest styles for the active woman.
- Skin Apeel Day Spa will share effective holistic practices including a 7 min daily face lift, boost immunity & elasticity with body brushing, roll away aches & pains in office or home, and 21 drops founder, Cary Caster, demonstrates how to heal naturally with essential oil therapy.
- Jody Jack & Co Salon will be showcasing threading and brow design demos, giving away take home brow kits, demonstrating ponies and summer braids how tos and hair extension demo.
- Yoga Journey will be teaching yoga techniques to relax/stretch and information on upcoming yoga retreats.
- Gregory's Fine Jewelry will be demonstrating layering jewelry techniques and jewelry maintenance.
- Wyndham Hotel Boca Raton will be presenting catering packages and details and private party tips.
- Modern Boca Mom will be offering social media tips and a chance to sign up to be on one of her blog's "Mompreneur Monday" features.
- Farmer's Table Pastry Chef, Ivy Haaks will be demonstrating and creating vegan desserts.
- TrendTea will be offering tea tastings and explaining the different types of benefits from tea as well as the difference between loose-leaf teas compared to tea bags.
- Kiki C will be presenting KIKI*C’s new shapewear, The Skinny Skort.
- Eat the Truth nutritionist, Coco Frey, will be offering nutritional tips and samplings. Teaching how to "eat with an open mind."
- Organic Express will present information on why juicing is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Samples and discussion of what ingredients contribute to make each drink unique and vital.
- Christine E. Lynn Women's Health & Wellness Institute will be providing details on the services of their various centers for woman
Purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win a variety of prizes:
- Brunch for two at Farmer's Table
- Certificate for Glam Get Together from Bloomingdale's
- Tension Tamer Spa Escape Package from Skin Apeel Day Spa: Aromatherapy Massage, Antioxidant Facial, Blue Mint Pedicure, Spa Manicure & Signature Spa Lunch (value $299)
- Cardic Screening ($125 Value) From Christine E. Lynn Women's Health & Wellness Institute
- 2 baskets from Jody Jack & Co. Salon valued at $300 each
- Private yoga session, plus a 5 class pass packaged with a lavener eye pillow and aromatherapy spray from Yoga Journey
- Specialty cake or cupcakes gift certificate from Farmer's Table Pastry Chef, Ivy Haaks
- Gift Basket from TrendTea
- The Skinny Skort from KIKI*C
- $50 gift card to Organic Express
- Social media audit with practical recommendations for your business' social media channels from Armstrong Media (Modern Boca Mom)
- Coco Frey will donate a 45 minute nutrition chat
- Additionally, purchase a $25 Gregory Fine Jewelry Grab Bag for a chance to win a necklace valued at $795.
When & Where
Opened by real estate developer Mitchell Robbins and Chef Joey Giannuzzi, Farmer’s Table is a healthy, delicious and affordable dining destination in Boca Raton. The warm and welcoming restaurantserves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers take-out options through Farmer’s Table Cafe. Dishes center on fresh, seasonal ingredients in their purest form, devoid of excess fat, salt, processing, toxins and all the other extras you don’t want. No butter or cream is used in any dishes, and the restaurant does not have a deep fat fryer or microwave. Farmer’s Table caters to the whole family, featuring a special, Healthy Kids Menu, while accommodating such diets as gluten free, Paleo and vegetarian. Farmer’s Table hosts special events and educational activities to serve as a wellness hub in the community. The largest health-focused restaurant in the area with 200 seats, Farmer’s Table is located on the corner of 19th and Military Trail, adjacent to the Wyndham Hotel. For more information and online ordering, visit www.farmerstableboca.com.