Learn to Interview Effectively
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT)
Garden City, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Barry Drexler, expert interview coach and experienced Human Resources Executive, proudly presents, "Learn to Interview Effectively", which will provide you with everything you need to turn your next interview into a job offer by learning how to interview effectively.
You will learn:
- Unique methods for standing-out over other candidates.
- Inside knowledge of the qualifications that companies seek.
- Standard interview questions; ‘what’ and ‘how’ to answer.
- How to avoid mistakes that disqualify even the best candidates.
- How to eliminate nervousness, project confidence, and communicate effectively.
- Methods for handling phone, in-person, and group interviews.
Who is Barry Drexler:
Barry held the position of Vice President for Human Resources at the global firms of Lehman Brothers, Lloyds Bank, and Morgan Stanley. He has interviewed over 15,000 candidates on all levels for all departments. As the Expert Interview Coach, Barry has trained hundreds of job candidates from entry level to senior executives in all industries. He will help you turn your next interview into a job offer.
Event coordinated by Elephant Networking.
When & Where
Elephant Networking, Inc.
Elephant Networking is a social arena that allows local business owners and entrepreneurs to exchange referrals and business advice. Our objective is clear: increase business exposure and acquire new clients with the ultimate goal of gaining invaluable connections that can last a lifetime!
*Local Meetings* *Unique Networking Events**Rountable Discussions* *Workshops & Seminars* *Special Guest Speakers*
Think Big. Connect Big. Grow Big.