San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
EACH MONTH IN DENVER, 300+ BUYERS PURCHASE A NEW-BUILT HOME. ARE YOU EARNING COMMISSIONS FROM NEW-HOME SALES?
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO A SUCCESSFUL NEW-HOME TRANSACTION?
Homebuilders enjoy working with knowledgable REALTORS who know how to make new-built home transactions easy for their clients. Adding the strategies and skills to effectivley represent your buyers in a new-home purchase can lead to the easiest money you add to bank account each year. In this DORA-approved seminar you'll discover:
- Advantages of new construction
- What is “building green”?
- Energy Star guidelines
- Custom vs. Production homes
- Meet The Builder's Team
- Understanding the Builder's Contract
- Commissions – How to protect yours
- Earnest Money - Protecting your client’s
- Appointments REQUIRED by the Builder
- Setting & managing effective expectations
- Effective use of supporting vendors
- How new-built transactions improve your cash flow
- 2 Credit Hours
Thank You To Our Sponsor
DAVID WEEKLEY HOMES
When & Where
Builder Realty Council of Metropolitan Denver
The Builder Realty Council is a non-profit, all-volunteer residential real estate industry trade organization whose Board of Directors is equally represented by Real Estate Brokers, Homebuilders and Supporting Affiliate members. The Council's mission is to elevate the professional excellence and ethical standards of our industry. Our purpose is to foster harmony during all phases of a new home transaction and enable members to build mutually beneficial business alliances.