Come Join Chef Kaz Matsune of Breakthrough Sushi for this fun sushi making class. This class is for those who want to learn the advanced skills. You will learn how to cut fish, what to look for in sashimi grade fish. how to make Sashimi and how to make Nigiri.
Kaz will share his secret tips, answer your questions on sushi making and everything you want to know about sushi like, "Where is a good sushi restaurant and where do I get sushi quality fish in San Francisco?"
- Knife Handling
- What to look for in sashimi grade fish
- How to cut fish for sashimi
- How to make and plate sashimi
- How to make nigiri
- Communal Dinner
- Plenty of sushi to eat
- Event Location to be notified only to the registrants one week prior to the event date.
- Organic and Sustainable Ingredients.
- Ticket is good only for the date of the class. If you miss the class, there will be no refund.
- 7 day cancellation policy.
- 20 participants minimum.
- Purchaser wil be notified for cacellation 7days before the class and receive a full refund.
- Participants must be at least 21 years old or being accompanied by an adult.
Breakthrough Sushi is the one and only sustainable sushi class company. Since 2012, we've served over 5,000 corporate and private clients in San Francisco Bay Area including Google, Citibank, Intel, Verizon Wireless, Genentech, and Prudential. More details at www.breakthroughsushi.com.