LeanUX NYC April 11th-13th, 2013
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The days of relying on a UX Designer for the whole experience are done. Collaboration has won out, and every team member needs to know how to contribute to product development. At LeanUX NYC, entrepreneurs, designers, developers and user experience professionals will learn about the entire product development lifecycle from accomplished practitioners and leaders in the LeanUX Design community.
This three-day epic conference will advance your knowledge and skills on UX with theory-informed practice, principles to guide teams, and hands-on workshops. You’ll get expert insight into some of the ways Lean, Kanban and Design Thinking practices are being combined by people already doing it — the real pros, the upper echelon, the ones driving the iterative discovery and development of new products for both startups and enterprises.
TLC Labs and Lean Startup Machine have partnered with NYU Stern’s Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Cyrus Innovation to bring you the most ambitious LeanUX conference ever orchestrated. Don’t miss it.
Confirmed topics include:
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision-Making
- The Lean Company
- Customer Research Bootcamp
- Lean Startup for the Digital Agency
- Design Studio Methodology
- Fundamentals of Lean Branding
- Gamestorming for Product Innovation
- Data Science for Lean Teams
- An Introduction to Kanban
- Complexity & Systems Thinking
- Prototyping with Twitter Bootstrap
Just a few of our confirmed speakers:
- Cindy Gallop, Former Chairman/President, BBH. Founder: MakeLoveNotPorn, IfWeRanTheWorld
- Laura Klein, Principle of Users Know
- Heather Gilchrist, Founding Partner & Program Director at Socratic Labs
- Ryan Jacoby, Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Collaboration Fund, Former head of Ideo NYC
- Oonie Chase, Executive Director at Full & By/Co-founder MakeLoveNotPorn, IfWeRanTheWorld
- Johanna Kollman, Product Manager of Sidekick Studios, Co-Founder of Design Jam
- Grace Ng, VP of Design, Lean Startup Machine
- Jabe Bloom, CTO, The Library Corporation
- Tomer Sharon, User Experience Researcher at Google, Author of It's Our Research
- Lane Halley, Product Designer at Carbon Five
- Virginia Cagwin, User Experience Consultant at VCi, former Interaction Designer at Turner Broadcasting
- Debbie Madden, EVP, Cyrus Innovation, Co-Founder, NYC Intrapreneur Meetup
- Lynn Cherny, Principal, Data Analysis & Data Design, Ghostweather Research and Design
- Jacklyn Burgan, Senior Interaction Designer, Turner Broadcasting
- Adrian Howard, Generalising Specialist at Quietstars, Track Chair: Agile2012
- Ariadna Font, User Experience Lead, IBM
What's included with your registration
- Three Full Days of Presentations: Hear the latest ideas in Lean, UX Design, Growth Hacking, Analytics, and Organizational Management
- 4 Hands-On Workshops: We have gathered 12 amazing experts together to put on 12 workshops. You get to choose the six most aligned with the skills you need to learn.
- Complete Conference Materials: You'll get PDFs for every session and workshop before you leave the conference.
- Recordings of All Featured Talks: We'll videotape and place on Vimeo all that talks, so that you can share them with your team or organization.
- Food: The best coffee & bagels in the land, plus three lunches, snacks, a reception, and plenty of drinks while you network, schmooz and canoodle with other attendees.
The conference will be held in downtown Manhattan at NYU Stern's beautful Tisch Hall while workshops and open space will be held in the Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation.