LeanUX NYC 2015: 5 Days of Amazing Learning Opportunities
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 8:30 AM - Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Design great products.
Design teams that design great products.
Design organizations that support teams that design great products.
Learn how at the biggest, most diverse Lean conference in the world.
From the UX Designer to the CEO, it takes an entire organization to execute LeanUX successfully. At LeanUX NYC, the world’s leading minds on Lean will teach you how organizations are incorporating Lean Startup, LeanUX, and Design Thinking to deliver real value for their customers and drive top-line growth.
This FIVE-day epic conference will advance your knowledge and skills on design, customer discovery, product/market fit, decision-making, and process design, among others. You’ll learn from engaging talks, absorb principles to guide teams, and participate in hands-on workshops. All at one incredibly low ticket price.
You’ll get expert insight into some of the ways Lean, Lean Startup, Kanban and Design Thinking practices are being combined by people already doing it — the real pros, the upper echelon, the ones driving the iterative discovery and development of new products for both startups and enterprises.
Some topics include:
- Fundementals of LeanUX
- Qualitative Lean Research
- Hypotheses, Assumptions, and Experiments
- Sense-making & Synthesis
- Collaborative Ideation
- Divergence to Convergence
- Marketing, Measurement, and Metrics
- Lean Branding, Content Strategy, and Micro-copy
- Prototype as Probes in Complex Systems
- Managing Lean Teams
- Behavior Driven Design
- The New XP: Promiscuous Pairing for Lean Teams
- The Learning Organization
- Systems Thinking from A to Dead
- The Fourteen Points of Edwards Deming
- Lean Systems Thinking
- Action Theory
- Deconstructing Cybernetics