Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
On December 9-11, the biggest names in the Lean Startup world and more than a thousand entrepreneurs will gather at The Lean Startup Conference in San Francisco. Start Garden was named an official simulcast partner for Grand Rapids and will stream the first day of the event at the Start Garden space, free of charge. Brimming with founder stories you’ve never heard, fresh case studies and in-depth expert advice you can use immediately, the conference delivers advanced lessons in entrepreneurship.
Whether you’re new to Lean Startup methods or have been putting these practices to use in your organization, this event promises to educate and inform. The Lean Startup Conference brings together leaders from startups, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and non-profit organizations to share lessons for building innovative lean organizations.Whether you’re new to Lean Startup methods or have been putting these practices to use in your organization, this event promises to educate and inform. More than 70 entrepreneurs will share their first-hand experiences, including:
- Marc Andreessen, co-founder and general partner at Andreessen Horowitz
- Kent Beck from Facebook, expert on product development, and a creator of Agile programming
- Cindy Alvarez, head of user experience and product design for Yammer (a Microsoft company)
- Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur, author, lecturer at Stanford
- Catherine Bracy, Code for America’s director of organizing and engagement
- Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup
While knowledge about the science of entrepreneurship has gone global, startup ecosystems are always local. We welcome you to join us at Start Garden from noon to 4:00 to take part in this experience.