Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course (5 Days)
We're expanding our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course offerings with a limited promotional price in select regions. Now's the time to take advantage of our 5-day instructor led workshop at a $999 promotional price. Our instructors are Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts with extensive industry and implementation experience. Note: Registration closes one week prior to the course start date.
Our 5-Day Instructor led Lean Six Sigma Green Belt workshop is designed for professionals, project leaders and improvement teams aiming to take their understanding and skills to the next level. Our hands-on workshop teaches the Lean Six Sigma fundamentals and their application through a robust 5-day course aligned with the ASQ and IASSC certification requirements and includes all of the tools, techniques and concepts related to Six Sigma.
Students are trained and tested on their understanding and ability to apply the tools and techniques of the elements of the Lean Six Sigma methodology. As part of the DMAIC methodology, students are taught how to integrate Lean Six Sigma into an overall approach to process improvement.
Upon completing Lean Six Sigma training, students will be required to achieve a passing mark of 70% or higher on an administered certification exam. The exam is intended to certify and validate student proficiency with Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
• Course Supplies, Handouts and Handbook
• Lean Six Sigma tool templates
• Lean Six Sigma Study Guide and practice tests
• Course completion Certificate
OVERVIEW OF LEAN SIX SIGMA
• Quality Overview and History
• Evolution and history of Six Sigma
• Six Sigma Goals and Metrics
• Six Sigma Improvement Methodology (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control)
• Building an Organizational Infrastructure for Six Sigma
• Project Definition
• Project Charter
• Project Scoping
• Developing a Business Case
• Chartering a Team
• Defining Roles and Responsibilities
• Gathering Voice of the Customer (VOC) &Voice of Business (VOB)
• Data Attributes (Continuous Versus Discrete)
• Measurement System Analysis Overview
• Data Collection Techniques
• Understanding Variation
• Descriptive Statistics
• Measuring Process Performance
• Measuring Process Yield using Statistics
• Calculating Process Sigma Level
• Process Mapping (As-Is)
• Measurement Phase Review
• Process Analysis Approach
• Process Map Analysis
• Process Mapping (To-Be)
• Fishbone Diagram
• Prioritization Matrix
• Data Analysis Approach
• Graphical Analysis of Data
• Correlation & Regression Analysis
• Hypotheses Testing
• Analyze Phase Review
• Selecting a Solution
• Piloting Your Solution
• What is lean
• Lean principles and improvement tools & concepts
• Cycle Time Reduction – VA, NVA
• Theory of Constraints improvement tools & concepts
• Muda – Waste Reduction, 5-S, Kaizen, PokaYoke
• Implementation Planning
• Improve Phase Review
• Control Charts
• Poka Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
• Process Control Plan
• Control Phase Review
• Knowledge management
When & Where
Synchronata is a passionate, global consulting & training company focused providing exceptional operations and project management solutions that improve our your bottom line.
We have over 25 years of experience as influencing and leading Critical Chain Project Management transformations and adoptions in organizations such as industrial equipment, government services, and engineering industries.