Lean Mobile-First UX Workshop with Greg Nudelman
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 from 8:45 AM to 5:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please Note: The Lean Mobile-First UX Workshop begins at 1 p.m. but all participants have full access to the Responsive Web Trends Conference beginning at 8:45 a.m.
“Bring questions, walk away with Wireframes”! During this dynamic workshop, we work together in small groups focusing on identifying, producing, testing and iterating on mobile wireframes for your key responsive web workflows. Greg shows you how to create and test paper wireframes for the core pages of your responsive website before writing a line of code by applying responsive design patterns. You will practice light-weight guerrilla user testing strategies that will save time and money for your entire team, without sacrificing delicious “eye-meat” -- key experience components such as transitions, interactions and copy. It's the lean UX protein you crave, with all the added richness and flavor! Paper wireframes we produce during the workshop are detailed enough to jump straight into final visual skinning and development. This workshop will give you complete lean design methodology you need *right now* to take on any responsive design challenge with confidence.
- Distill the experience down to essentials, and re-invent your RWD interface with mobile-first approach.
- Storyboard your responsive interface layouts and functionality using inexpensive, practical, effective strategies.
- Create and test mobile paper wireframes for the core pages of your responsive website, before writing a line of code.
- Learn practical light-weight guerrilla user testing strategies that will save time and money for your entire team.
- Take on any RWD design challenge with confidence.
*Basic understanding of UX and RWD principles required.
- Draw your storyboard
- Wireframing with PostIt notes
- Responsive Design Patterns
- RITE Testing in context