This class is supported by:
About This Class
We have all heard of content creation, content curation, and brand content, but how can you be effectively embracing all of these content activities and create ROI for your startup, small business or company without overinvesting time and resources? What can you try, experiment with and learn in a fast-cycle process to create engagement from a growing audience?
The workshop will go through:
- Why a lean approach to content strategy?
- Content Strategy ROI: what to expect from success? What to invest?
- From Curation to Creation: 7 Steps for an effective Content Cycle
- Successful Brand Content with case studies cited
- Hands-on exercise
- Tools and tips for effective content curation, content creation and brand content
Who Should Attend
About Your Teacher
Baochi Nguyen is a social media strategist who keeps abreast of all things social media: networks, communities, platforms, emerging features, and analytics. She draws from 15 years of digital, social media, mobile, and product marketing experience within the tech industry. She has worked for top Silicon Valley brands including Boingo and RingCentral. Baochi recently launched her own consulting firm called Social Canny.
At PARISOMA, we host hands-on workshops on vital new skills for the digital age.
Whether you are launching a new business or starting a new career, our classes are designed to prepare you for what’s next.
Here’s to the life-long learners.