FOLLOW ME: https://www.facebook.com/LeadershipConAmor
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Establish a Code of Honor to brand oneself as the Ideal Employee.
- Recognize the number-one Promotion killer.
- Eliminate self-sabotaging behavior to accomplish the next career advancement.
- Create an action plan to climb the organizational ladder.
- Cultivate better relationships to support one's vision and desired career goal.
- Attain Specialized Knowledge that will differentiate you from the competition.
- Achieve success and balance without comprising our health.
- Learn the secret to relationship: clear and powerful communication.
- Establish a purpose at work to experience contentment.
- Release negativity at the workplace.
During her career, she became a Graduate of NYC Leadership Institute where she developed the project initiative, " Employee Job Satisfaction and Retention ." Elizabeth received several FDNY awards, which included the 911 Rescue Award and Hurricane Sandy Ribbon for her bravery. She also served as on the Board of Toastmaster international and taught Personal Development to FDNYEMS members
Mentors:Tony Robbins, Motivational Speaker, Salvortore Cassano, Fire Commissioner,Zack Childress, Real Estate Guru, Stever Ward, Relationship Coach &Tony Vear, Relationship Coach.
This information-packed ONLINE-WEBINAR is for ALL Professionals (Men or Women) who desire to create better relationships, achieve successful career goals, elevate to higher goals. This educational ONLINE-WEBINAR provides effective strategies and fundamental principles to empower leaders to leap over obstacles blocking the road to career achievement. Receive bonus special one hour coaching with Trainer Elizabeth Franceschi.
2 HOUR ONLINE WEBINAR COST:$20.00 @ $200 value.
+5 PART MODULES
+ FOLLOW UP EMAIL
+ONE-ON- ONE COACHING
* REFUND POLICY: A WIN/WIN ARBITRATION IS ALWAYS THE GOAL. IF THE DAY ENDS UP AS A DIFFERENT DATE AND A DATE CONFLICT ARISE, WE CAN OFFER A
When & Where
Leadership With Amor is my vision to let fellow World Leaders, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Professional Women know Leadership is Love. Leadership is patient, is kind. It does not envy; it does not boast; it is not proud. It does not dishonor others; it is not self-seeking; it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Leadership does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Leadership always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.