San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presented by Suzi Alligood
You may be an effective manager and director of work, but do you possess the knowledge, skills, and behaviors required for delivering results through others? This workshop focuses on competency development in three core areas—especially critical as individuals make the shift from managing self to managing others.
- Self-awareness and Self-management to maximize strengths
- Communicating to influence and produce desired results
- Delegating to accomplish objectives and expand capabilities
Participants will develop a vision for ideal leadership, evaluate their personal strengths and opportunities, and develop a personal action plan for becoming their "best leader."
- Understand leadership & management and where you are spending your time
- Maximize your influence and the achievement of objectives by leveraging strengths
- Implement effective leader practices and behaviors associated with the three core competencies
Who Will Benefit
- New and emerging leaders with little or no prior training or experience in managing others
- Experienced managers interested in continuous improvement honing leadership skills
- HR professionals and organizational leaders seeking best practices for personal leadership and the development of others
HRCI Credits: 2.75
Suzi Alligood, SPHR
Director of Training & Development, Xenium HR
A valued member of Xenium's Senior Leadership team, Suzi gives clients the guidance they need to be better employers. With over 18 years of experience in human resource management, Suzi has provided her expertise to clients across a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, nonprofit, retail and professional services. As Director of Training & Development, Suzi oversees Xenium’s training and development programs, regularly leading workshops and seminars for business owners, managers and human resource professionals throughout the Northwest.
Save This Event
When & Where
We believe that every business leader should have the opportunity to focus on serving their clients and growing their business, leaving the administrative duties of being an employer—including HR, payroll and benefits administration—to us.
Xenium is an HR & Employer Services company in Tualatin, Oregon. Our team of HR and payroll professionals support small- and medium-sized companies that have limited or no internal HR resources, as well as companies with internal HR staff who can benefit from support.
We view people as an organization’s biggest asset. From developing competitive people practices to carrying out tough employer decisions, our team supports you to provide the freedom to focus on growing your own business.