- 11:15 AM | Registration & Networking
- 11:30 AM | Lunch
- Noon | Program
- The Geier Family Awards for United Way Leadership | Kay Geiger
- Joseph A. Hall Award for Promoting Diversity | Marian A. Spencer
- Ruth W. and Robert I. Westheimer Award for Continuous Leadership | David E. Szkutak
- Neil H. McElroy Award for United Way Resource Development Leadership | Lee Ann Liska
- Impact Leadership Award | Carla D. Walker and Rabbi Irvin M. Wise
- Youth Leadership Award | Alexander & Hannah Laman
- Improving Our Community | Scott Ellsworth, Christie A. M. Bryant, Esq., and Kathleen L. Schwab, Liza D. Smitherman
- Improving Our Accountability and Effectiveness | John D. Cottingham
- Developing Resources | Mary Ann Weber
- Communicating Our Message | Kathleen P. List
- Strengthening Our Region | Nancy A. Spivey
You may also contact Toni Lehmkuhl to request a sign language interpreter, assisted listening device or if you need additional information or have other requests.
No refunds or cancellations after April 29.
When & Where
United Way of Greater Cincinnati
United Way advances the common good by creating opportunities for a better life for all. Our focus is on education, income and health, because these are the building blocks for a good quality of life – a quality education that leads to a stable job, income that supports a family, and good health. United Way works each and every day to strengthen these building blocks for everyone throughout the Greater Cincinnati region.