Annual Scholarship - Golf Classic
- Business & Professional
- Crystal Lake Golf & Country Club, Hampton Ga
We are proud to announce that the instructors are approved by the EPA to offer this certification course on Lead Safety for Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP Rule) that is required for pre-1978 residences.
By taking this EPA certified course you will have a full understanding of lead safe practices that are required in pre-1978 residences. You will also have over two hours of hands-on training. At the successful completion of the course you will receive your EPA recognized lead RRP certification.
A double bonus is 7.5 hours of Continuing Education credits for the Georgia Real Estate commission
Contractors who work in pre-1978 housing and who might disturb painted surfaces while doing plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, tile, window replacement, landscaping, repairs, construction, renovation, remodeling, HVAC, demolition, plus many, other jobs. The RRP rule applies to people who are contractors, handymen, maintenance companies, rental property owners, schools, and day care providers as well as non-profits and government agencies.
Each Student Will receive a 3 Month membership to ESA (Empire Board of Realist Members Only)
· A 310 pg. comprehensive training manual that is 8.5 x 11 not the 6 x 8.5 you can barely read
· The EPA recognized Certificate that is good for 5 years
· We give you the EPA Cleaning Verification Card that is need to clear a job that most providers do not supply
· A copy of the EPA firm application if you are going to be firm certified
· Color guide for lead identification
· EPA Compliance Sheets that are to be posted at the job
· We give you a disk that contains re-printable PDF versions of the;
o Renovate Right Pamphlet which MUST be given to each client (most places charge you for this)
o Steps to Lead Safe Renovation Repair & Painting that you give to your employees that they will learn what is done
o The employee training checklist required by the EPA for record
o Renovation Caution Signs that must be posted around the jobsite
o Renovation Jobsite Recordkeeping Checklist so you do not forget anything you have been taught
o Individual test kit sampling records that must be filled out and kept in your records and a copy sent to the client
· Instructions on how to use the EPA approved test kits
· And most important a place to attain equipment and supplies that you will need and technical advice and support after the class is over
A local Chapter of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.