Lead Generation Revenue Models
Thursday, June 9 (6:30pm EST)
- 6:30pm – 10-15 startup pitches
- 7:30pm – Pizza and networking
- 8:00pm – Panel discussion and interactive Q&A
- 9:00pm – Drinks at nearby location
Panel topics include:
- Examples of lead-generation success stories
- What is lead-generation and how does it work? Sizing market opportunities.
- Who buys leads? How to find lead buyers?
- Definition of a “lead” – what are the essential components.
- How much is a lead worth? What determines the value of a lead?
- Common methods of generating leads. The directory method, the arbitrage method, etc.
- Website design tips to maximize high-quality lead generation
- The latest techniques from by lead-gen pros.
- And much more…
- Graham Lawlor, Founder of Ultra Light Startups
Panelists (alphabetic order):
- Glenn Houck, Co-Founder at LeadQual
- Josh Reznick (@joshreznick) Founder & CEO at Datalot
- Jay Weintraub (@leadscon) Founder at LeadsCouncil and LeadsCon
- Rami Weiss, Founder at Boomerater
Local Sponsors (New York)
Video Stream: If you cannot attend this event in person, please consider watching our live video stream. The stream will have full coverage of the startup pitches, interactive panel discussion, as well as exclusive interviews with panelists, startup founders, and special guests.
Boston: If you are in Boston, consider attending the event there in person. Click here to register for the Boston event.
Toronto: If you are in Toronto, consider attending the event there in person. Click here to register for the Toronto event.
When & Where
Ultra Light Startups®
Ultra Light Startups brings together the world's most innovative technology entrepreneurs, in monthly events and accompanying online communities. Events feature pitching, networking and interactive, moderated panel discussions with leading industry experts.
Topics covered: design, technology, marketing and finance