LCpl Jordan Haerter Memorial Fishing Tournament
Saturday, September 22, 2012 from 4:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Sag Harbor, NY
A day of family fishing, fun, fundraising, music, free food for registered fishermen, laughter, raffles, prizes, and surprises in the most beautiful village on Eastern Long Island. Come on down! No experience is necessary and everyone is welcome. Special fishing mentors for children, discounted registration for Veterans, cash prizes for Striped Bass, Bluefish, and Snappers, chinese raffle, music by The Who Dat Loungers, and more!......Did we mention food!
Making life just a little bit better for our military heroes.
- Cash prizes for largest striped bass and blue fish!
- Childrens Snapper derby (Free pole for early registrants!)
- Prize medals for snapper derby fishermen!
- Golf foursome raffles to Atlantic GC and East Hampton GC, along with thousands of dollars of raffle prizes all day long!
- Special silent auction of a spectacular plane ride in a Pitts Special Aerobatic Biplane flown by world class stunt pilot Eddie Saurenman!
- Special live broadcast by personalities from WLNG!
- Special $500 Sea Tow prize for the largest Striped Bass or Bluefish caught on a Sea Tow registered vessel!
- Free T-shirt and BBQ for all registrants!
- Music by the world famous Who Dat Loungers!
- Catered BBQ by the incomparable Peter Ambrose Events!
- Fishing mentors and clinics for children!
- Discounts for early registrants (Register before 9-15-2012)
- Discounted rate for all military veterans. (Must show proof)
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC!
REGISTRANTS MAY BEGIN FISHING AT 4:00 AM IN ALL BODIES OF WATER BETWEEN SHINNECOCK AND MONTAUK POINT. FINAL WEIGH IN WILL BE BY 2:00 PM SHARP ON LONG WHARF.
NO FISH WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR WEIGH IN AFTER THIS TIME.
ALL DECISIONS MADE BY THE FISHING COMMITTEE ARE FINAL.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
When & Where
A Sag Harbor, NY based non-profit (501c3) foundation providing aid and support to currently deployed military personnel, returned veterans, and their families. The foundation was started by Christian Haerter and Michelle Severance in order to honor the sacrifice of Navy Cross recipient LCpl Jordan C. Haerter, USMC who was killed in an act of valor in Ramadi,Iraq on April 22nd 2008.