Unlock the power of LayOut as a 2D drafting and presentation tool. In this class, we'll provide you with the strategies and techniques you need to effectively and efficiently present your 3D SketchUp models in digital and print formats. You'll want to take this class if you are interested in how LayOut can either compliment, or even replace existing tools in your workflow such as CAD, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint and other drafting and presentation tools.
- Learn the necessary basic, intermediate and advanced tools to present your 3D SketchUp models in several different 2D formats
- Practice navigating the LayOut 2D environment as well as find out how to be accurate while drafting within the environment
- Work on importing several file types into a LayOut document and organizing information for presentation on standard sheet sizes set to architectural scales
- Students should bring their own laptop, power cord, and 3-button scroll wheel mouse
- Students should be sure to have SketchUp Pro 2014 installed (you can download a free trial from the SketchUp website)