San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you implementing a new mentoring program?
This training offers individuals and organizations an opportunity to learn about the fundamentals of mentor program design, write their own mission and vision statements, and develop a program plan.
This course is a prerequisite to Building a Responsible Mentoring Program unless your program already has a program plan. (Three hour workshop offered twice per year.)
· Discuss the purpose of a mission & vision statement
· Write their own statements; give and receive feedback
· Learn about the design of mentoring program plans
· Consider possible goals, objectives, and outcomes for their program
· Write a draft program plan
*This course does not cover how to establish a 501c3 nonprofit organization. To learn more about nonprofit management, please contact the Nonprofit Learning Point at http://nonprofitlearningpoint.org/.
When & Where
Virginia Mentoring Partnership
Virginia Mentoring Partnerships' mission is to provide educational services to existing and developing mentoring programs to increase the number and quality of mentoring relationships for children and youth in the state of Virginia.