LaunchFEST: Doing Deals with Silicon Valley--Attracting Funding, Angels, and Tech Trends
Wednesday, March 11, 2015 from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
Please note this date has been changed from Feb 25 to March 11.
We will offer free lot parking after 6pm. Before 6pm, you have option of metered parking, take Metro Rail to 7th Figueora stop and walk, or paid lot parking.
SPECIAL OFFER FROM PARTNERS: COMP TICKETS FEB 4 RECURRING REVENUE LA
Join this event to hear about doing deals in Silicon Valley and top trends for investing and technology design. We thank our host at 1010 Wilshire. Our meeting room only has room for 70 and over 700 registered. Our entire event has room for 200 attendees. We will give priority to those who buy VIP tickets for admission; and everyone with free tickets will be admitted until we reach capacity.
VIP TICKETS GUARANTEE ADMISSION
Includes at least one session for program, food and drinks, networking, priority admission to party
For the program, all VIP ticket holders will be allowed to attend the session with investors panel and pitch. We will then will proceed to networking on patio with food, drinks. and demo tables. Other ticket holders will admitted as space permits.
FREE PARTY TICKETS
You will be admitted after 6pm for networking on rooftop; excludes venture pitch session or meeting investors. Space is subject to first come first serve, until we reach capacity
Hear directly from Silicon Valley leaders on the hottest trends; attracting funding form angels; and trends for user experience.
Enjoy dynamic conversations, idea-sharing, and fun networking with new partners or investors over delicous food and drinks
STARTUPS REGISTER TO PITCH SILICON VALLEY AND LA INVESTORS
Use the link to register to pitch. You will get the amount of time, half to use for pitch, and half to use for feedback from investors So if you get 5 minutes total; you getr 3 to pitch and 2 for comments from judges.. You also get a demo table during networking, and comp tickets based on your fee.
HOST DEMO TABLE OR SPONSOR
Host a demo table for only $95 with Wifi, outlets and free ticket. You can also sponsor which includes speaking to audience; comp ticket; attendee list; and demo table. Call 310 6216850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2:00-2:30 Networking and Registration
2:30-3:30 Seminar: Using Crowdfunding for Market Strategy and Raising Funding from Angels
Featuring: Manny Fernandez, Founder, Dreamfunded.com
Learn insider strategies to use crowdfunding for market research, data gathering and attracting angels and early and mid stage funding. Angel Investor and founder of DreamFunded and San Francisco Angels Group Manny Fernandez will teach a highly interactive workshop where startups will learn up-to-date knowledge on how to raise money. Learn how to pitch angel investors and raise money through equity crowdfunding What will be covered:
- Understand the mindset of an investor.
- Learn how to create your elevator pitch.
- Learn how to create a PowerPoint that attracts investors.
- Learn how to stand out from your competition.
- Learn how to network with investors.
- Understand how to use websites such as AngelList and DreamFunded to raise money from angel investors.
- With the proper planning, your CrowdFunding campaign has a significantly better chance of success.
- Should you hire consultants
3:45-5:45 Attracting Funding from Angels and VCs in Silicon Valley
This session is limited only to 70 attendees with VIP tickets. Free ticket holders admitted after 6pm.
Web Services, Digital Media, Mobile, eCommerce, Big Data, Enterprise, Analytics, Crowdfunding, Robotics, Wearables, Hardware; Followed by Startup Pitch to Investors
Hear our panel discussion of investor heavy weights including angels, VCs and strategic from Silicon Valley and LA evaluate top trends in these areas. Panel will be followed by session of venture pitches of selected startups for 1-5 minutes followed by comments. After program you can network with investors.
Here are their areas of investing:
- Connected Cars, Wifi in Cars, networks
- Consumer Services: Digital Media, Web, Social Networks, Media and entertainment, Retail, Fashion, eCommerce
- Emerging Trends: 3D printing, Digital Currency/virtual goods, bitcoins
- Entertainment, media, music, video, games, film, T
- Enterprise: Sales, Big Data, Analytics, SaaS, Cloud, IT
- Hardware, sensors, devices
- Mobile: Apps, Services, and Devices
- Social media and networks, communities
- VIrtual Currency: bitcoins, crypton curerncy
- Wearables: Sensors, digital and mobile health
6:00-9:00 Food and drinks, networking, View Demo tables, Meet Investors
TYPES OF TICKETS:
- Admission Free subject to space available
- VIP ticket: guaranteed seating for program and party
- $95 Demo Table and one ticket
- Pitch to Investors during progrma-purchase form 1-5 minutes on website, includes demo table and tickets. You will give pitch in front of investor panel to entire room.
Sponsor Benefits include speaking on panel, giving presentation to audience, tickets for clients, atendee list demo tables. Send email for details of categories.
WANT TO SPONSOR THIS EVENT AND RECEIVE ATTENDEE LIST?
Sponsor Benefits include speaking on panel, giving presentation to audience, tickets for clients, atendee list demo tables. Send email for details of categories. For details, send email to email@example.com or 310 6216850
WANT TO HOST A DEMO TABLE FOR $95:
You get a 4 foot demo table during networking to meet prospective customers. Wifi and outelts.
Types of demos include: Startups, media, entertainment, vendors, service providers, law firms, recruitment, human resources, recruiters.
MORE INFO: Zahava Stroud 310 6216850 or Info@angellaunch.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Angel Launch connects startups to investors to grow their business. We produce dinners, venture forums, and seminars for entertainment, Web, Internet, digital media, mobile and digital health care, enterprise, Big Data, mobile and tech ventures and startups. We connect entrepreneurs to investors over networking with demos and offer educational venture forums and panels to further deal making opportunities.