SORRY PROGRAM IN MAIN ROOM IS NOW AT CAPACITY
YOU CAN GET PARTY TICKETS ONLY
We only do this event ONCE a year bringing down our best Silicon Valley and San Francisco investors looking to fund startups in LA. Space limited to 80 for program, 200 for party.
DOING DEALS WITH SILICON VALLEY AND SAN FRANCISCO INVESTORS
- Enjoy dynamic conversations, idea-sharing, panel, and fun networking with new partners or investors over delicous food and drinks party
- Hear directly from Silicon Valley leaders on the hottest trends; attracting funding from angels; and get private fastpitch
Our meeting room only has room for 70 and over 900 requested a ticket. Our entire event has room for 200 attendees. We will give priority to those who buy VIP tickets for admission; and everyone with free tickets will be admitted until we reach capacity.
Andreas Haas Modbook Inc. (5)
Brian Zheng azooca (8)
Luca Rodella Promover (8)
Jason Ciment MOPTWO (7)
Anthony Kelani ShowKit (5)
Bob Arnon THOR Charger Company (3)
Eric Rice TrepScore (3)
Murat Bahar duubl.com (3)
JavierPrato Leynaud myfilm.net (3)
Soren Nielsen Devant Technologies (2)
Joanna Boey Itouchfaucets (8)
Demo tables at Party, No Pitch
Michal Hubschmann RelevancyData LTD
Mike Xu GrubMarket Inc
JEREMY DOMINGO SINFIN
Eric Ortiz Evrybit
Allen Chance Bigrock Engineering
shared table: Mark Zurbuchen Taeco LLC
STARTUPS REGISTER TO PITCH SILICON VALLEY AND LA INVESTORS
Use the link to register to pitch. You will get the amount of time, half to use for pitch, and half to use for feedback from investors So if you get 5 minutes total; you getr 3 to pitch and 2 for comments from judges. You also get a demo table during networking, and comp tickets based on your fee.
STARTUPS OR VENDORS HOST DEMO TABLE OR SPONSOR EVENT
Host a demo table for only $95 with Wifi, outlets and free ticket. You can also sponsor for additonal fee which includes speaking to audience; comp ticket; attendee list; and demo table. Call 310 6216850 or email@example.com.
FREE PARTY TICKETS AFTER 6:30
You will be admitted after 6:30 for networking on rooftop with drinks; excludes venture pitch session or meeting investors or VIP dinner. Space is subject to first come first serve, until we reach capacity
3:00-3:30 Networking and Registration
3:30-4:30 Seminar: Using Crowdfunding for Market Strategy and Raising Funding from Angels
Featuring: Manny Fernandez, Founder, Dreamfunded.com
Learn insider strategies to use crowdfunding for market research, data gathering and attracting angels and early and mid stage funding. Angel Investor and founder of DreamFunded and San Francisco Angels Group Manny Fernandez will teach a highly interactive workshop where startups will learn up-to-date knowledge on how to raise money. Learn how to pitch angel investors and raise money through equity crowdfunding What will be covered:
- Understand the mindset of an investor.
- Learn how to create your elevator pitch.
- Learn how to create a PowerPoint that attracts investors.
- Learn how to stand out from your competition.
- Learn how to network with investors.
- Understand how to use websites such as AngelList and DreamFunded to raise money from angel investors.
- With the proper planning, your CrowdFunding campaign has a significantly better chance of success.
- Should you hire consultants
4:45-6:15 Attracting Funding from Angels and VCs in Silicon Valley
This session is limited only to 80 attendees with VIP tickets. Free ticket holders admitted after 6:30pm.
Web Services, Digital Media, Mobile, eCommerce, Big Data, Enterprise, Analytics, Crowdfunding, Robotics, Wearables, Hardware; Followed by Startup Pitch to Investors
6:00-6:30 VIP Dinner Reception with Investors
Hear our panel discussion of investor heavy weights including angels, VCs and strategic from Silicon Valley and LA evaluate top trends in these areas. Panel will be followed by session of venture pitches of selected startups for 1-5 minutes followed by comments. After program you can network with investors:
- Joe Jasin, Managing Director, DNA Partners (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Manny Fernandez, Founder DreamFunded and SF Angels Group (SF/ Silicon Valley)
- Terrence Yang, angel investor
- Vivi Chao, Yang Ventures
- Chris Grogan, Perkins Coie
- Ali Mahouyran, Amidi Group
- Adam Medford, angel
Here are their areas of investing:
- Connected Cars, Wifi in Cars, networks
- Consumer Services: Digital Media, Web, Social Networks, Media and entertainment, Retail, Fashion, eCommerce
- Emerging Trends: 3D printing, Digital Currency/virtual goods, bitcoins
- Entertainment, media, music, video, games, film, TV
- Enterprise: Sales, Big Data, Analytics, SaaS, Cloud, IT
- Hardware, sensors, devices
- Mobile: Apps, Services, and Devices
- Social media and networks, communities
- VIrtual Currency: bitcoins, crypton curerncy
- Wearables: Sensors, digital and mobile health
6:30-9:00 Rooftop Party Begins
Drinks, networking, View Demo tables, Meet Investors
DIFFERENT TYPES OF TICKETS:
- Admission Free subject to space available
- VIP ticket: guaranteed seating for program, VIP DInner, and party
- $95 Demo Table and one ticket
- Pitch to Investors during program on website, includes demo table and tickets. You will give pitch in front of investor panel to entire room.
Sponsor Benefits include speaking on panel, giving presentation to audience, tickets for clients, atendee list demo tables. Send email for details of categories.
We will offer free lot parking after 6pm. Before 6pm, you have option of metered parking, take Metro Rail to 7th Figueora stop and walk, or use paid lot parking.
MORE INFO: Zahava Stroud 310 6216850 or Info@angellaunch.com
When & Where
Angel Launch connects startups to investors to grow their business. We produce dinners, venture forums, and seminars for entertainment, Web, Internet, digital media, mobile and digital health care, enterprise, Big Data, mobile and tech ventures and startups. We connect entrepreneurs to investors over networking with demos and offer educational venture forums and panels to further deal making opportunities.