JOIN LAUNCHFEST LA ON FEB 27 IN SANTA MONICA
VIEW DETAILS HERE
PAST EVENT IN LAS VEGAS
Launchfest Showcase during CES in Las Vegas
PARKING AND CAB DROP OFF TIP: HARMON VALET PARKING
Ask cab for drop off or park your car for free at Valet parking on Harmon just east of the strip. This is the fastest walk to DB's. You can also park in hotel free parking lot but walk is much longer. ENTRE DBs IS RIGHT ON HARMON SO ENTER MALL HERE AND LOOK FOR SIGN
ATTRACTING FUNDING FOR FOR STARTUPS AND NEW VENTURES
MEET ANGEL INVESTORS
We have a great new venue: DB Pong and Pool Located in Miracle Mile Shops next to Planet Hollywood Hotel. During party enjoy draft beer, networking, and pool.
Take advantage of earlybird Dinner tickets now for this amazing value for only $50:
Attend program and meet investors. Enjoy buffet networking dinner::
- Hand Tossed Ceasar Salad with Tangy Garlic Dressing
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Marinated Chicken
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Fresh Vegetable Medley
- Free Draft Beer or Soda (one ticket per dinner)
Now in our 6th year, join our networking dinner, program and party held during CES. LaunchFest Showcase is an exciting event celebrating the launch of startups, new business ventures, and hot trends in the area of web enabled services, entertainment and media, consumer electronics, social media, hardware, software, and mobile apps.
REFUND POLICY: As with all of our events, we do not issue refunds or allow cancellations, but tickets may be used by others.
Info: 310 736 1541 Info@AngelLaunch.com
GET SPECIAL OFFERS IF YOU LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND FOLLOW US ON TWITTER@angellaunch
5:30-7:00 Raising Money from Angel Investors, VCs, and Crowdfunding and Venture Pitch to Panel of Judges
Hear selected startups give 4 minutes pitchand then hear 4 minutes comments from judges.
7:00-7:45 Exclusive Networking Dinner and Drinks
Buffet dinner with drinks for those who purchase $50 ADVANCE dinner tickets.
EAT DINNER WITH ANGEL INVESTORS AND PITCH YOUR IDEAS.
WE WLL HAVE INVESTORS SEATED AT TABLES.
7:00-9:00 Networking, Drinks, Demo tables with party
(If you have a free party ticket, you will be admited AFTER 7pm for party only. Does not include dinner, meeting investors, or program.
STARTUPS SELECTED TO GIVE A PITCH:
(Each startup will give 3 or 4 minutes pitch; followed by comments from judges.)
- Yactraq 4/4
- FastCarPool 4/4
- Pivotal Pod 4/4
- FilmBreak 4/4
- RollApp 3/3
- Mantaro Networks 3/3
- parWinr 3/3
- ConferenceHound 3/3
ANGEL INVESTORS JUDGES and SPEAKERS:
After the program judges will be seated at tables over dinner to continue the discussion, so attendees can meet different angels and pitch them.
- Mark Silva. Angel Investor
- Craig Jones, Managing Partner, Ticonderoga Capital
- Jamie Kim, Senior Associate, California Technology Ventures
- Thorsten Claus, Senior Investment Manager, T-Venture of America
- Kamram Qamar, Angel Investor, mobile and telecom
- Brad Kayton, Angel Investor
- James Conlon, Angel Investor
- Aymerik Renard, VP, Accelerator and Strategic Investor, PCH International
- Jonathan Richard Staenberg, Angel Investor
- Matthew Growney, Managing Partner, Rudyard Partners
- Dan Canfield, Angel Investor, Javitch Canfield Group
Meet key influencers and investors about trends shaping emerging markets
- Understand how to meet investors and form strategic partnerships.
- Learn how to attract funding, planning an exit strategy, and where they are investing.
- Discover investing trends which include crowdfunding, mobile and web apps, iPad, advertising, Web services and platforms, Mobile apps and devices, enterprise.
EXHIBIT AT A DEMO TABLE 7:00-9:00 pm
CALL 310 736-1541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now seeking Demos to show off their products at this event.
Would you like to host a demo table and receive the entire attendee list? You get a table to show demos during the networking mixer and the entire event attendee list.
Purchase Demo table on website above. Here are options for demo table:
- DEMO $295: Includes demo table, two dinner tickets.
- DELUXE DEMO $495: Includes table, three dinner tickets, entire event attendee list
- SPONSOR DEMO $995: Includes table, four dinner tickest, 3 minutes speak to audience, event attendee list, logo and description on website.
STARTUPS, APPLY TO GIVE A DEMO OR PITCH FOR FUNDS TO INVESTORS:
Apply now to give a 4 minutes pitch to panel of investors and hear their feedback. There is no fee to apply or pitch but you must buy a dinner ticket. Past demos have received millions in funds from our events. Send us an email with "CESdemo" in subject line with form below in red. Make sure to include name, industry, website, your contact info, stage of funding, and amount of funding you are seeking to demo@AngelLaunch.com.
INVESTORS, APPLY TO SPEAK AND JUDGE STARTUPS DURING VENTURE PITCH
We invite investors to judge the venture pitch such as VCs, angels, strategic investors and investment banks to speak and judge panel from 5:30 to 7pm. Send email with bio to CESspeak@angellaunch.com
STARTUPS APPLY TO PITCH
CUT AND PASTE FOR APPLICATION IN EMAIL TO APPLY TO PITCH . USE AS SUBJECT LINE "CESPITCH"
- Indicate which panel you seek to pitch. You must choose one category since we have separate panels:(1) Funding to pitch investors OR
(2) Distribution Partners or Clients to pitch partners
- Company name and website; and category you fall into based on tracks listed at right column.
If none of those tracks, just skip.
- Company address
- Contact person name, title, phone and email and second person in charge.
- Funding Stage:
Founders, Number of Employee, and Management Team Bios
A full time passionate and committed management team that has invested their own capital in addition to their career opportunity cost. While it is not expected that the company have a complete management team, the current team should
have minimum of two individuals.
Additionally, the assembled team should identify which members they are missing and be prepared to discuss identified candidates
- Company Formation Date
- Proposed Presenter
- Complete Description of Product or Service and Business Model
- Identification of business model and description of how the company makes money.
- Market Potential and Benefits to Industry:
A large addressable market and clearly stated pain/problem for this market.
Give evidence of customer demand through active sales prospecting and funnel management, purchase orders, letters of intent, letters of commitment, or actual shipped/invoiced sales supported by market research.
- Benefits to Industry:
Where Product Fits In with Existing Market
- Partners or Customers:
A contract, agreement, relationship, joint venture, partnership or capacity to manufacturer or distribute the product or service.
- Key Investors, Amounts Funded, Current Funding Status and Amount Sought, Summary of status of Proforma financial statements
- Potential Competitors:
Competitor Analysis and documentation of competitive differentiators. Please do not say you don’t have any; every company has some form of competition.
- Exit Strategy:
A defined exit strategy/return for the Angel Fund including but not limited to share repurchase, rents, dividend, principal and interest payments, merger/acquisition or IPO.
HOST A DEMO EXHIBITOR TABLE OR SPONSOR
Who should demo:
Tech solution providers for products, services or applications such as: consumer electronics, software, computers, hardware, eCommerce, payment and billing solutions, web services, apps, digital media, devices, digital asset management, 3D, mobile, cameras, video, equipment, hardware, software, services, applications, editing, web services, broadband applications, devices, games, research firms, and professional service providers. You don't need to be an exhibitor on the show floor to demo at our event, and you can meet hundreds of prospective sales leads in a focused setting.
Why exhibit at our demo tables:
- Meet buyers face-to-face, including senior executives who typically are not accessible on the show floor.
- Introduce new products and set up meetings in advance from our exclusive advance attendee list
- Obtain press coverage and media exposure.
- Select from a range of options from $495 to $2495 with different levels of benefits which include an ADVANCE opt in attendee list with contact data which you can use to set up client meetings while at CES on the show floor or during our event.
- Comp tickets for staff or clients
- Dedicated emails to our attendees to promote meetings while you are attending CES
Under the Securities Act of 1933, a company that offers or sells its securities must register the securities with the SEC or find an exemption from the registration requirements. The Act provides companies with a number of exemptions. For some of the exemptions, such as rules 505 and 506 of Regulation D, a company may sell its securities to what are known as "accredited investors."
The federal securities laws define the term accredited investor in Rule 501 of Regulation D as:
- a bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company, or small business investment company;
- an employee benefit plan, within the meaning of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, if a bank, insurance company, or registered investment adviser makes the investment decisions, or if the plan has total assets in excess of $5 million;
- a charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;
- a director, executive officer, or general partner of the company selling the securities;
- a business in which all the equity owners are accredited investors; a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person�s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase, excluding the value of the primary residence of such person;
- a natural person with income exceeding $200,000in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and a reasonable expectation of the same income level in the current year; or
- a trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes.
For more information about the SEC�s registration requirements and common exemptions, read our brochure, Q&A: Small Business & the SEC.