San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Liza Deyrmenjian, Founder of Fashion Business Accelerator 360 in New York City, and featured in Fast Company Magazine for helping a 13 Year Old Austin, Texas girl get her collection in to Nordstrom comes to Seattle to offer this condensed version of her Four Week Launch Your Line class. Be prepared to explore topics such as:
- How to source the right pattern maker
- How to find the right contractors for your brand
- The most accurate method to cost your designs for production and retail sales
- Our ‘Back Into’ technique -- setting your wholesale prices with profits in mind
- Finding your sales rep who understands and champions your brand
- Finding the trade show that is the best fit for your business
Upon leaving this exclusive Seattle Fashion Incubator workshop you will have the following skills in your fashion business arsenal:
- An actionable and effective strategy to turn your creative concepts into a profitable enterprise
- Surefire tactics (and questions) to define your target market
- Best practices for producing a trunk show and how to leverage it to sell, sell, sell
Liza Deyrmenjian is the founder of Fashion Business Accelerator 360, an unparalleled platform for online Fashion and Lifestyle business education. Prior to launching FBA 360, she consulted young designers in creating million dollar fashion businesses, many of which have been featured in Elle, InStyle and WWD and on national shows such as Oprah and Good Day America.
Having started her own factory at the age of 19, Liza built it to a 60-worker shop, producing for large brands as well as distributing her own Missy label 'Go Girl'. She sold her first manufacturing facility at 29 and launched her second manufacturing plant a year later, building the business to 3 million within 2 years and selling it one year later. Deyrmenjian then went on to launch successful online start-ups, Afingo.com and Shoptoko.com
Today Liza is the founder and Chief Visionary of Fashion Business Accelerator 360, working with industry leaders and experts to teach 4-week online courses to fashion innovators around the world.
When & Where
Seattle Fashion Incubator
Seattle Fashion Incubator (SFI) is committed to providing independent fashion brands with the ideal environment to develop and grow their business.