San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New Orleans' game development community is growing everyday. To highlight this community, we're piggy backing on the annual Launch Fest event and presenting "Launch Fest Play".
We want this conference to bring the city's amazing game development talent into the spotlight help connect the developers, artists, writers, musicians and actors to create the next great game.
The conference will feature:
- Ken Keys, Art Director at Gameloft New Orleans (Formerly EA, Weta Digital, Dreamworks, Hanna Barbera)
- Working as a Small Team
- Matt Kelly (Autodesk, Harmonix)
- Brenden McGuire (Playable Bread)
- Chris Gianelloni (Vile Media)
- Game Design
- Rosstin Murphy (Castle Pixel)
- Building a Game Business
- Jason Tate (Pixel Dash)
- Game Pitch Competition
- Game Demo Area