Laughter Yoga East Coast Conference 2013 "One Laugh, One Heart"
Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, April 21, 2013 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for presentations, speakers, "Fun"ky Dance Party,
networking, skits, lots of laughter and FUN!
Saturday - 8:00 am - 8:30 pm - speakers, presentations, "Fun"ky Dance Party, networking, LOTS of laughter and FUN - and a public laughter session at 3:00 co-facilitated by all laughter leaders in attendance (the laughter session - from 3:00 - 4:00 - is open to the public at no charge)
Sunday - 8:00 am - 2:00 pm - Dr. Kataria joins us via Skype, and more fun, laughter, and learning till 12:00. Then we will have lunch as a group at a local restaurant, then you can spend the rest of the day (if you choose) connecting, sightseeing and fun activities of your choice.
Keynote Speakers and Presenters:
- Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga
- Sebastien Gendry, Director, American School of Laughter Yoga, Los Angeles, CA
- Jeffrey Briar, Director, Laughter Yoga Institute, Laguna Beach, CA
- Merv Neal, CEO, Laughter Yoga Australia
- Dr. Neil Shulman, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine at Emory University School of Medicine, author, comedian, and former Chairman of the Board of the real Patch Adams' Gesundheit! Institute
- Debbie Ellison, Director of Laughter for Wellness, Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher, and Creator/Co-Facilitator of the LY East Coast Conference
- Lee Griffin, Co-Director of Laughter for Wellness, Certified Laughter for Wellness Leader, Co-Facilitator of the LY East Coast Conference, Certified Peer Specialist, and Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner
- Jeanie Ward, inspirational/motivational speaker, coach, author, teacher, interfaith minister, and Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
- Charles Willis, Project Director, Statewide Peer Wellness Initiative, Georgia Mental Health Consumer Network
- Millicent St. Claire, Communications & Accelerated Learning Expert, Seminar Leader, Inspirational Speaker, Author, Facilitator and Founder of the Ligmo Institute, and Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher
- Dr. Michael Craig, Founder and CEO of Logical Soul, author, chiropractor, life coach
Only $59.00 for the whole weekend
For more info: Debbie, LaughterForWellness@gmail.com, 770-843-0940