Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Registration is only required to volunteer. If you would like to volunteer, please register
with us. You do not need to bring your ticket with you.
The Citizen Preparedness Campaign (Gear Up Get Ready) is seeking community volunteers to join us at local events to promote emergency preparedness through fun and engaging outreach activities.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS to help enhance our impact into the community.
Volunteers will receive on-site training a half hour before the event and a Gear Up Get Ready T-shirt.
We are seeking individuals who possess some or all of the following qualities:
- sees the importance of individuals and families being prepared for emergencies
- willing to share preparedness information with individuals and groups in a public setting
- have basic knowledge of local emergency response resources
- able to work in a high energy, team setting toward a common goal
- comfortable with rallying others to take one emergency preparedness enhancing action such as completing an emergency contact card