LaPlace, LA September 9th-12th, 2013. (32) Hour ADVANCED WATER (Class III & IV) Operator Certification Review . DHH Approval # 41500
Monday, September 9, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, September 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DHH EXAM NOTICE: NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED IN BUILDING DURING DHH CERTIFICATION EXAMS. In order to take the DHH Exam, Pre-application with DHH is REQUIRED. Application should be made to DHH thirty (30) days before the exam. This will allow ample time for approval.
This class is eligible for Water CE Credit for classes 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Levels 3 & 4 Water Operator Certification Review
- Continuing Education credits (Water) from 1 to 4 units. A unit = 8 Hr day.
Fees: (All prices include copies of handouts)
Please make checks payable to: Booth, Hellums and Associates, LLC; 1320 East Gauthier Rd.; Lake Charles, LA 70607
- 32 Hour Course, $350.00.00
- Continuing Education, $135 per day
NOTICE: Register early (more than 4 weeks before class begins) and get a $25 discount on the 32 Hour Course!
- Please bring your own California Manuals, a calculator and writing materials.