San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DHH EXAM NOTICE: NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED IN BUILDING DURING DHH CERTIFICATION EXAMS. In order to take the DHH Exam, Pre-application with DHH is REQUIRED. Application should be made to DHH thirty (30) days before the exam. This will allow ample time for approval.
This class is eligible for Water CE Credit for classes 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Levels 3 & 4 Water Operator Certification Review
- Continuing Education credits (Water) from 1 to 4 units. A unit = 8 Hr day.
Fees: (All prices include copies of handouts)
Please make checks payable to: Booth, Hellums and Associates, LLC; 1320 East Gauthier Rd.; Lake Charles, LA 70607
- 32 Hour Course, $350.00.00
- Continuing Education, $135 per day
NOTICE: Register early (more than 4 weeks before class begins) and get a $25 discount on the 32 Hour Course!
- Please bring your own California Manuals, a calculator and writing materials.
When & Where
Booth, Hellums & Associates, LLC
Click for FREE STUDY AIDS
We were the FIRST training organization in Louisiana to deliver THE QUALITY TRAINING YOU DESERVE to every corner of the State. For over a combined fifty years the professionals at Booth, Hellums and Associates, LLC have been providing innovative, practical solutions to water and wastewater problems. Clients are appreciative for these solutions. Let us help you. A partial list of our services follows:
- Water & Wastewater Operator Certification training
- Water and Wastewater Plant Audits
- Treatment Plant Troubleshooting
- Regulatory Compliance/Permitting Assistance
- Master Planning
- Source Protection Plans
- Security Assessments
- Technical Assistance for Water Supply, Treatment and Distribution
- Technical Assistance for Wastewater Collection and Treatment
- System Management Consulting
- Financial Planning Assistance
- Grant Application Assistance
- Water Audits
- Plant Start-up
- Contract Operations, Management and Maintenance