HOEDOWN & BARBECUE
CURRENT MEMBERS ONLY. As a member, you may bring ONE guest free.
This summer we will celebrate the protection of 10,000 acres and honor everyone who gave to this historic effort at an old-fashioned Hoedown and Barbecue in the barn at our Watsonville Slough Farm. Together we made history. Let's celebrate!
Saturday, August 24, 5pm-9pm
Watsonville Slough Farm, near Pajaro Valley High School in Watsonville. Follow directions and then look for Land Trust signs.
From Santa Cruz
· Take Highway 1 South
· Exit on Main Street, Highway 152.
· Turn RIGHT at the first light, onto Green Valley Road.
· Continue across freeway, road changes to Harkins Slough Road.
· Take Highway 1 North
· Exit Harkins Slough Road.
· Turn LEFT at Harkins Slough Road.
Music. Dancing. BBQ. Farm Tours. Corralitos Market Sausages. Carried Away Coleslaw. Martinelli's Cider. Gizdich Ranch Pies. Driscoll's Berries. Santa Cruz Mountain Brewery.
*PLEASE PRINT YOUR TICKET AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO SPEED ENTRY.
When & Where
Land Trust of Santa Cruz County
Phone: (831) 429-6116