Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
You DO NOT have to WAIT until your 2012 taxes are filed to submit your 2013-2014 FAFSA!
Not attending MSJC, NO PROBLEM! This event is open to students attending ANY COLLEGE. We will be completing the 2013-2014 FAFSA as well as covering all things pertinent to Financial Aid.
Come get your questions answered! If you have already completed your FAFSA you are welcome to come and we will review your FAFSA for any possible errors.
The workshop will cover:
•Federal & State Grant Information
What to Bring to a FAFSA Workshop
For the 2013-2014 academic year you will need financial information from 2012. You may need to refer to:
- Your Social Security card. It is important that you enter your Social Security Number correctly!
- Your driver's license (if any)
- Your 2012 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- Your (and if married, your spouse's) 2012 Federal Income Tax Return.
IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040 EZ
- Foreign Tax Return, or
- Tax Return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Parent's 2012 Federal Income Tax Return
- Parent's 2012 untaxed income records
- Parent's current bank statements
- Parent's current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
- Month and year parents Married, Divorced or Remarried
If you have not completed your 2012 taxes, please feel free to bring your 2011 taxes along with your 2012 W2 forms and we will assist you with submitting estimated information.