Lake Appreciation Day July 19, 2014
Join us for the Second Annual Lake Appreciation Day!
July 19, 2014 8 am - noon
Kissimmee Lakefront Park
201 Lakeview Dr. (check in by the open stage area).
This is a community event to celebrate our lakes. You can:
- clean up litter from the shore or the waterfront
- plant a pond and rain garden
- Visit the Environmental Fair and learn from many environmental exhibitors (9 am - noon)
Event T-shirts are available for volunteers on a first come first serve basis!
Limited number of canoes available for litter cleanup.
Join your friends, neighbors and classmates as we cleanup the Environment.
Help make a difference!
We will have bags and non-latex gloves for those that need them.
· Bring a bucket or something to gather trash in that is reusable or recyclable.
· Please, bring drinking water in a reusable cup or bottle.
· Bring your signed waiver- this helps make things go faster!
· Wear sun protection, closed toe shoes that may get wet and appropriate clothing for the weather.
For more information contact -
Eleanor Foerste - email@example.com 321-697-3000
This Community Event is brought to you by: National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, Wells Fargo, Toho Water Authority, City of Kissimmee, Osceola County, UF IFAS Extension Services in Osceola County, Aquagenix, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Reedy Creek Improvement District, South Florida Water Management District, Coast Guard Auxiliary, Kissimmee Valley Audubon Society, Pine Lily Chapter Florida Native Plant Society
Working together to make our Community Cleaner!