CELEBRATE LAG B'OMER AT THE BEAUTIFUL SHALOM INSTITUTE IN MALIBU, the home of the SHEMESH ORGANIC FARM AND CAMP JCA SHALOM!
Join Us on Sunday, May 18th for Lag B'Omer Family Fun Day- A great day for the whole family!
$10 per person, kids 6 and under free!
Fee includes all activites, snacks and a delicious kosher lunch.
Here is the schedule for the day (Program starts at 10 am- please come as close to 10 am as you can so you don't miss activities):
- Lag B'Omer Crafts
- Farming Fun for Toddlers
- Tomahawk Throwing
- Cider Making
- Outdoor Cooking - Pita Making. Potatoes, and Marshmallows
- Arts & Crafts
- Harvesting on the Farm
- "Jamba Jews" Bike Blender Smoothies
- Meeting the Animals at our Pinat Chai Animal Center: Donkeys, Sheep, Alpacas, Goats, Chickens, Ponies, Flemish Rabbits, Ducks, "Norman" the Bull, Tortoises, and More!
11:45 am-12:30 pm Delicious Lunch!
12:30 pm-2:30 pm Ropes Course and Amphitheater
- Zip Line
- Climbing Wall
- Ropes Course
- Nature Walks
- Nature Crafts
- Potatoes and Marshmallows
- Jamba Jews Bike Blender Smoothies
- Art & Crafts
- Pioneer Living
- And More (for all ages!)
2:00 pm ROBBO Concert
At the 220 beautiful wooded acres of the Shalom Institute in Malibu - just 45 minutes from both the Valley and the City and 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean:
34342 Mulholland Highway, Malibu, CA 90265
NO PETS PLEASE!
Please call 818.889.5500 with questions!
Lag B'Omer Family Fun Day is made possible by a generous grant from the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles