Ladies Night Out
Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM (EDT)
- Jen Meister, Founder of Simple | Clean | Whole and Vita Organic Foods
- Cooking demonstration by Michelle Retik
- Shop with Deux Amies Jewelry, It's Personal Stuff and Paper, Ribbon & Wrap
- Be the first to purchase the Cookies for Kids' Cancer signature necklace and bracelet designed by Deux Amies
- Plus, fabulous raffles, appetizers and drinks.
When & Where
Garden State Good Cookies
The Garden State Good Cookies group was founded in 2011 to organize local citizens to raise money for Cookies for Kids' Cancer, a national 501(c) charity. 100% of proceeds benefit pediatric cancer research. To date, over $11 million dollars has been raised to find more effective, less toxic treatments for children with cancer. Visit www.gardenstategoodcookies.com to find out how you can get more involved.