San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
El Rav enseña que al utilizar la Fórmula Proactiva activamos la cualidad de Dios que está dentro de nosotros y al hacerlo, revelamos Luz desde la oscuridad. Lo que hacemos durante los primeros 10 minutos en los que surge un desafío es el aspecto más importante de la fórmula proactiva, es el momento en el que capturamos la mayor cantidad de chispas de Luz posible.
Este curso explicará en detalle cómo manejar esos primeros diez minutos. Nos enseñará a ver todo lo que sucede como una oportunidad increíble para crecer, convirtiendo un sentimiento negativo, un pensamiento negativo o una acción negativa en peldaños de una escalera que nos llevará a una versión más elevada de nosotros mismos.
Acompáñanos a explorar en profundidad la fórmula proactiva que nos conecta con la conciencia del árbol de la vida.
When & Where
The Kabbalah Centre Miami
The Kabbalah Centre makes kabbalah understandable & relevant to everyday life. Directed by the Rav & Karen Berg w/ over 40 locations worldwide.
The Kabbalah Centre seeks to provide a platform to help students improve their lives. To accomplish this, The Kabbalah Centre teachers provide students with spiritual tools based on kabbalistic principles that students can then apply as they see fit to make better decisions that not only benefit themselves but at the same time help make the world better. The application of the tools is what can create the positive difference in each student’s life journey.
The Kabbalah Centre is a non-profit organization that makes the principles of Kabbalah understandable and relevant to everyday life. The Kabbalah Centre teachers provide students with spiritual tools based on kabbalistic principles that students can then apply as they see fit to improve their own lives and by doing so, make the world better. The Centre was founded by Rav Yehuda Ashlag in 1922 and now spans the globe with brick-and-mortar locations in more than 40 cities as well as an extensive online presence.
There are five core principles that we teach:
1. Sharing: Sharing is the purpose of life and the only way to truly receive fulfillment. When individuals share, they connect to the force of energy that Kabbalah calls the Light—the Infinite Source of Goodness, the Divine Force, the Creator. By sharing, one can overcome ego—the force of negativity.
2. Awareness and Balance of the Ego: The ego is a voice inside that directs people to be selfish, narrow-minded, limited, addicted, hurtful, irresponsible, negative, angry, and hateful. The ego is a main source of problems because it allows us to believe that others are separate from us. It is the opposite of sharing and humility. The ego also has a positive side, as it motivates one to take action. It is up to each individual to choose whether they act for themselves or whether to also act in the well-being of others. It is important to be aware of one’s ego and to balance the positives and negatives.
3. Existence of Spiritual Laws: There are spiritual laws in the universe that affect people’s lives. One of these is the Law of Cause and Effect: What one puts out is what one get back, or what we sow is what we reap.
4. We Are All One: Every human being has within him- or herself a spark of the Creator that binds each and every person into one totality. This understanding informs us of the spiritual precept that every human being must be treated with dignity at all times, under any circumstances. Individually, everyone is responsible for war and poverty in all parts of the world and individuals can’t enjoy true and lasting fulfillment as long as others are suffering.
5. Leaving Our Comfort Zone Can Create Miracles: Becoming uncomfortable for the sake of helping others taps us into a spiritual dimension that ultimately brings Light and positivity to our lives.