L.A. Foodie's #BiteFlite
Saturday, June 22, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Culver City, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
L.A. Foodie is hosting another event with Bar & Garden in Culver City! It's called #BiteFlite, and here's how it works when you walk in the door:
- Grab your beers (all 4 included in price)
- Choose a Vagabond Grillyard slider (4 choices, 1 included in price)
- Pig out on Mwokaji Cakery desserts (help yourself, included in price)
- Enjoy your beers, sliders, and desserts in the company of your friends
- What's this? Art on the walls? Appreciate it.
- Go get more beer!
- Catch a ride home with Lyft. We'll give you $10.
L.A. Foodie is joining forces with Bar & Garden (the awesomest tasting room in Culver City) for a night of unique craft beers, amazingly decadent desserts from Mwokaji Cakery, brain bending art from The Lethargic Artist, and savory sliders from Vagabond Grillyard! When you arrive, L.A. Foodie will provide you with a little info sheet with details about our suggestions for pairing your beers with dinner and dessert. There will be 4 beers (included), 4 slider choices (1 slider included), and plenty of desserts (included)! Ask us about the beer while we're pouring it for you! We'll tell you all about it!
Every #BiteFlite guest will recieve 5 ounce pours of all 4 of the following beers (20 total ounces):
- Saison Extra by Brouwerij West (Palos Verdes, CA)
- Baba Black Lager by Uinta Brewing Company (Salt Lake City, UT)
- The Citizen by Cismontane Brewing Company (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
- Double-Wide I.P.A. by Boulevard Brewing Co. (Kansas City, MO)
Want to take some of this awesome beer home? No problem! All 4 beers will be on sale at Bar & Garden during the #BiteFlite event.
Every #BiteFlite guest will recieve sweet, pillowy desserts from Mwokaji Cakery.
First things first, here’s how you pronounce Mwokaji: m’whoa KAAH jee. Cakery is pronounced “cakery.” You wanna know what Mwokaji Cakery is all about? Mwokaji's mastermind-in-chief (Chef Breezee) says, "We convey sentiments, moods, stories of love, tales of victory, glimpses of triumph, and celebrate magical life markers through the wonderous medium of cake." Are you ready to experience cake in a metaphysical way? You had best prepare yourself.
Every #BiteFlite guest will recieve 1 of the following Vagabond Grillyard sliders:
- Signature Burger: Grass-fed dry-aged beef, homemade garlic cilantro aioli, sweet onion marmalade, sharp cheddar, wild baby, arugula, served on a brioche bun.
- Bacon Bleu: Grass-fed dry-aged beef, homemade garlic aioli, caramelized onions, bleu cheese, thick cut applewood smoked bacon, wild baby, arugula, served on a brioche bun.
- Pulled Pork: 12-hour roasted pork shoulder, bacon, sriracha poppyseed coleslaw, served on a portuguese bun.
- Classic Grilled Cheese: Your choice of sharp yellow cheddar or american cheese melted between brioche toast(Want more sliders? No problem, buy extra sliders for only $3.50 each!).
(Hungry for more sliders? No problem, buy extras for only $3.50 each!)
"I demand more art!" you say.
Fine. Let's artsy-fartsy this #BiteFlite to the nines. The Lethargic Artist (AKA Patrick McGilligan) will be showing paintings and drawings from his unique collection of curiously beautiful robots, hookers, monsters, and creeps. MgGilligan is a demented artist with a depraved style. Which is what makes him awesome. L.A. Foodie's #BiteFlite is a good opportunity to own an original piece of Lethargic Artist artwork. All art on display will be for sale, and nothing will exceed $100. Buy a piece, support a local artist. Everybody wins.
Every #BiteFlite guest will recieve $10 in Lyft cash
What is Lyft? Lyft is a mobile app that lets you request a ride from a hand-selected community of drivers at the push of a button. Lyft is convenient, reliable, and more affordable than a cab. Plus, you get to ride around with a pink mustache on your car!
L.A. Foodie will provide every guest of #BiteFlite with a $10 Lyft gift card to use on the night of the event (or at a later time or whenever you want). The credit is yours to add to your new or existing Lyft account. Use it any time! Combine credits with a friend and grab a ride home together! This is our gift to you from L.A. Foodie and Lyft :)
- Can I show up and leave whenever I want? Yes! The event is from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, so please feel free to show up when you want and leave when you want.
- Will tickets be available at the door of the event? Yes, in limited quantities. Show up early!
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? All attendees must be 21 years or older. You will be asked for I.D. at the door.
- What are my parking options at the event? There is abundant metered and free street parking.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can contact L.A. Foodie here.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? It makes it a little easier on us. But no. We'll have a list. So just bring your I.D.