Thanks for choosing L.A. Foodie's BITE FLITE! The object of the game is to eat amazing hamburgers paired with unique beers and incredible desserts. You'll be munching and sipping your way to good times in no time with BITE FLITE! "BITE FLITE, BITE FLITE, turn on the magic of food done right!"
$15 tickets to L.A. Foodie's BITE FLITE include...
(1) An invitation to Bar & Garden's private tasting room in Culver City's supercool Arts District. Eater recently published a story on Bar & Garden, calling this hip liquor store "the local provider of bottled intoxicants, with a commitment toward natural, organic, non-GMO, and pesticide-free wines and spirits."
(2) A tasty flight of 4 uncommon and lip smacking beer samples (4 oz. each of 4 featured beers. 16 total oz.). L.A. Foodie's included BITE FLITE pairing guide will include handy information about each beer. (1) Allagash Tripel Ale, (2) Brouwerij West Mør Mør, (3) Uinta Hop Notch IPA, (4) Boulevard Brewing Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale.
(3) Prepare to cry tears of joy when you're ready for dessert from Velvet Rope Bake Shop. An assortment of of cake truffles and salted cookies wil be available. Napkins will also be available to absorb your tears of joy.
(4) A tote bag full of freebies, snacks, and gift cards. Local food brands, handy services, and tasty snacks have been chosen by your pals at L.A. Foodie and carefull placed into a tote bag -- just for you. Why? Because we love you, that's why.
Sliders (mini sandwiches) from Vagabond Grillyard will be available for purchase. Vagabond Grillyard was recently featured in L.A. Weekly, who said "Fluffy, buttery brioche wraps around a thick, hand-formed patty of dry-aged beef, with garlic aioli and sweet onion marmalade exploding off the bun." Hungry yet?
L.A Foodie's provided pairing guide will help you match the right beer to the right slider. We got your back! Your slider-for-purchase options are:
- Signature Burger: Grass-fed dry-aged beef, homemade garlic cilantro aioli, sweet onion marmalade, sharp cheddar, wild baby, arugula, served on a brioche bun. (Paired with Allagash Tripel Ale) $3.50
- Bacon Bleu: Grass-fed dry-aged beef, homemade garlic aioli, caramelized onions, bleu cheese, thick cut applewood smoked bacon, wild baby, arugula, served on a brioche bun. (Paired with Brouwerij West Mør Mør) $3.50
- Pulled Pork: 12-hour roasted pork shoulder, bacon, sriracha poppyseed coleslaw, served on a portuguese bun. (Paired with Uinta Hop Notch IPA) $3.50
- Classic Grilled Cheese: Your choice of sharp yellow cheddar or american cheese melted between brioche toast. (Paired with Boulevard Brewing Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale) $3.50
- Or buy all 4 sliders for $13.00. You just saved a buck! Way to go!
The Lethargic Artist (AKA Patrick McGilligan) will be showing paintings and drawings from his unique collection of curiously beautiful robots, hookers, monsters, and creeps. MgGilligan is a talented artist with a unique style. L.A. Foodie's BITE FLITE will be a great opportunity to own an original Lethargic Artist piece. All art on display will be for sale, nothing will exceed $100.
- Can I show up and leave whenever I want? Yes! The event is from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM, so please feel free to show up when you want and leave when you want.
- Will tickets be available at the door of the event? Yes, in limited quantities. Gift bags cannot be guaranteed to guests who buy tickets at the door.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? All attendees must be 21 years or older. You will be asked for I.D. at the door.
- What are my parking options at the event? There is ample metered and free street parking.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can contact L.A. Foodie here.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? It makes it a little easier on us. But no. We'll have a list. So just bring your I.D.