L.A. Foodie Presents: Treatoberfest
Saturday, October 12, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Costume Party! Trick or Treat Party! Beer Party!
L.A. Foodie is throwing a #Treatoberfest trick-or-treat Halloween costume party at Angel City Brewery in downtown L.A. Tickets are only 15 bucks! Dress up in your Halloween costume and go trick or treating among L.A.'s finest sweets and treats vendors. Grab a trick or treat box and munch on samples dozen different tables of lip-smacking autumn snacks. Then wash it all down with 3 awesome beers from Angel City Brewery. One of the beers is an exclusive release! All of this is included in the price of your $15 ticket!
Exclusive Angel City / L.A. Foodie Beer Release!
I have good news: There will be beer at this party, and it's included with your ticket. Angel City Brewery is providing every guest of L.A. Foodie's #Treatoberfest event with sample pours of...
- Bourbon-Oaked Night Ryeder (EXCLUSIVE!): A barrel aged dark rye beer. Night Ryeder is a dark, rich beer that's sweetly mysterious and initially debuted this spring. We decided to throw some into a Barrel to soak for a few months. This limited release beer will ONLY be available for guests of #Treatoberfest.
- Scrumdiddlyumptious: Brewed with cocoa nibs, caramel and sea salt, it’s a rich full-bodied black ale with a sweet caramel finish.
- Angeleno IPA: Big, bold, grapefruit hop flavors and aroma best characterize this medium-bodied, copper-hued beer. Angeleno IPA is hopped with Citra, Nelson, Simcoe, and Nugget to make the perfect treat for hop heads. Tied for Best Beer at the 2013 California Beer Fest, Ventura
L.A.'s Best Sweets, Just in Time for Halloween!
Get ready for sticky, yummy Halloween #Treatoberfefst treats from vendors including:
- Cue Cookies and Brownies
- Four Cafe
- HannahMax Baking Cookie Chips
- Heart of Tartlets
- The Kandy Jar
- LA Coffee Club
- McConnell's Fine Ice Cream
- Mwokaji Cakery
- Sweet E's Bake Shop
- Sweet Spils
- Velvet Rope Bake Shop
A $15 ticket gets you:
- Samples of 3 Angel City beer: (1) Bourbon-Oaked Night Ryder EXCLUSIVE!, (2) Scrumdiddlyumptious, (3) Angeleno IPA.
- All-you-can-enjoy samples from a dozen of L.A. Foodie's favorite local sweets makers
- A $20 Uber ride service gift card (new signups)
Hungry for a meal of non-cupcake food?
Right outside, you'll find 2 awesome food trucks. Both will have delicious, savory food for purchase (note: the food trucks are not included in the cost of a #Treatoberfest ticket). Grab and grub from:
Still thirsty? Full pints of beer will be available for purchase at the Angel City Brewery bar.
Unable to drive? Just don't want to? We understand. Use your complimentary $20 Uber gift card, and call yourself a ride. We definitely want everyone to stay safe during and after this event.
- Can I show up and leave whenever I want? Yes! The event is from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM, so please feel free to show up when you want and leave when you want.
- Will tickets be available at the door of the event? Yes, in limited quantities. Show up early!
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Yes, all attendees must be 21 years or older. You will be asked for I.D. at the door.
- What are my parking options at the event? There is abundant street parking in the Arts District. Also, Angel City is a 15-minute walk from Union Station and 4-minute walk from the Gold Line (Little Tokyo/Arts District). Bike racks are also available.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can contact L.A. Foodie here.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? It makes it a little easier on us. But no. We'll have a list. So just bring your I.D.