L.A. Foodie and SupperKing Present: The Drunken Dessert Cart
Sunday, March 24, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Confections, Coffee, and Kegs!
L.A. Foodie & SupperKing invite you, the sweet tooths and caffeine junkies of L.A., to run wild at Chloe's, the secret space inside of L.A.'s own Golden Road Brewing. Munch on sweet samples from some of L.A. Foodie's favorite artisan candy, pastry, and ice cream makers. Wash all that sugar down with some caffeinated concoctions from some of the city's finest coffee purveyors. And don't forget the beer. Never, ever forget the beer (moment of silence). Chloe's will be pouring some of Golden Road Brewing's best craft beers, available for purchase.
Free coffee and sweets by:
- Ococoa Chocolates
- Heart of Tartlets
- Halo Top Creamery
- Ivan's Cooking
- Crème Caramel LA
- Toot Sweet Artisan Caramels
- Secret Squirrel Cold Brew Coffee
- LA Coffee Club
- ButterSweet Minis
- Sweet Spils
Not enough embarrassing pictures of yourself on the internet? No problem. LA Foodie's Ben & Drew will be on hand to help you post some regrettable memories to Facebook from the provided photo booth.
Tickets to L.A. Foodie and SupperKing Present: The Drunken Dessert Cart are only $10 and include:
- Loads of free samples from the finest artisanal candy makers and coffee companies in L.A.
- A $20 gift card for Uber taxi service (new signups only)
- Special access to Chloe's, the awesome secret space inside of Golden Road Brewing
- A gift bag of fun freebies
- Immortalized memories in the L.A. Foodie photo booth
- A live recording of (and the opportunity to be featured on) L.A. Foodie's next podcast, including participation in everyone's favorite game, "What Did We Put In Your Mouth?"
- A curated "L.A. Foodie Recommends" menu of delicious pub food, available for purchase for those who can't live by candy and coffee alone
It's going to be unblieveliably fun, awesome, and totally rad. But you don't have to take our word for it. Check out our last event:
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? All attendees must be 21 years or older. You will be asked for I.D. at the door.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Golden Road Brewing provides a free lot and free street parking.
- What can/can't I bring to the event? You can't bring any outside food or drink. But you can totally bring awesome hats or a costume to wear at the photo booth.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can contact L.A. Foodie here.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? It makes it a little easier on us. But no. We'll have a list. So just bring your I.D.