LA Craft Beer Crawl
Check out video from last year.
The Craft Beer lovers event of the summer!
The 5th annual LA Craft Beer Crawl will take place in downtown LA on Saturday, August 9th. Attendees will have over 100 craft beers to sample across 8 unique downtown LA bars & restaurants, all within walking distance. The event is a collaboration between 213 and The Beer Chicks, Hallie Beaune and Christina Perozzi. As always, the beer selection will be curated by The Beer Chicks and will feature the top craft and artisanal brewers in the country!
This event sells out every year, so get your tickets now!
HOW IT WORKS
1) Choose a general admission or early admission ticket. General admission allows you to crawl from 3pm to 7pm. Early admission allows you to crawl from 1pm to 7pm. A full 2 hours before everyone else!
2) On the day of the event, bring your printed to tickets and ID to Casey's Irish Pub to check in and recieve your wristband, personal 6 ounce real glass tasting glass, and map. Everyone is allowed to check in as early as 12pm.
3) Plan your route. The map will show you where all 9 locations are located as well as the craft beers available. Look around! The city is full of historic sites and architecture.
4) Enjoy the rest of your day bouncing between bars and indulging in unlimited samplings of rare and special craft beers, along with some of your old time favorites.
5) All the bars will open to the public at 7pm, so feel free to stick around.
Get home safely! Plan ahead by using Curb to book your LA Yellow Cab. Get $10 off your first Curb ride with code LACBC5. LA Metro is also a great way to get around. Both the Blue and Red Line take you right to the center of the crawl route!
213, the first nightlife developer to stake a claim in Historic Downtown Los Angeles, has created thirteen distinctive bars set in re-imagined architectural gems, increasing your nocturnal wanderlust and entertainment possibilities.
Seven Grand, a premium whiskey bar built from the bones of the landmark Brock & Co. Jewelers building. Cole's, Originators of the French Dip, celebrated century old landmark saloon and home of the Red Car Bar and acclaimed classic cocktail outpost. The Varnish, voted Best American Cocktail Bar. Golden Gopher, a laid-back luxe lounge featuring vintage video games, a jukebox pumping with cuts from Muddy Waters to X, and liquor-to-go. Broadway Bar, a glamorous, 40s inspired, multi-tiered cocktail lounge. Casey's Irish Pub, a treasured Irish tap serving traditional pub fare and the West's largest selection of Irish whiskies & pints. Tony's Saloon, serving the deepest spirits list in the Arts District. Las Perlas, the country's first artisan-crafted tequila and premium mezcal bar. Caña Rum Bar, a membership cocktail bar just steps from Staples Center in the freshly minted South Park neighborhood. Honeycut, the only craft cocktail bar in Los Angeles with a light up disco dance floor!
The Beer Chicks are renowned beer sommeliers Christina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune. Both of their books, The Naked Pint: An Unadulterated Guide to Craft Beer, and, The Naked Brewer, Fearless Homebrewing, Tips, Tricks & Rule-breaking Recipes were published to much acclaim. They continue to spread the good word about the best beverage on earth and to raise beer to its rightful place! They live by the motto: Beer is Good!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.