Please join us for lunch and the LA CFOs roundtable. (Complimentary lunch will be provided for all registered attendees). LA CFOs is a sponsor supported forum where CFO's of technology companies can come together to freely collaborate, learn and innovate, share expertise, ideas, and experiences in confidential, informal, non-threatening environment in order increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their role and enhance our value to our respective organizations.
Our discussion will focus on being an effective business partner with your CEO & Board. Please join us for an intellectually stimulating presentation, conversation, and problem solving round table.
Space is very limited for this free event. We request that you honor your commitment of attendance & punctuality.
LA CFOs:1. A regular opportunity to openly collaborate with other CFO's about issues and topics relevant to the role.
2. A place to learn about techniques and important subject matter from fellow CFO's and other experts.
3. A forum which facilitates networking with fellow CFO's and other professionals from appropriate industry segments.
4. A forum focused on a timely financial issue. Participants share insights, ideas and exchange best practices.
LA CFOs is NOT:
2. A place to be pitched (or to pitch) on service or product offerings.
3. An opportunity to be a 'fly on the wall' (e.g. We want and expect participation).
When & Where
This event is sponsored by Dynamic Synergy, Bryan Cave LLP,, Newmark,Grubb, Knight, Frank, and Cohn Reznick. Parking is not validated. Santa Monica Place, across the street and city lots offer parking for $1.