L-551 Devolution Course
Monday, September 29, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Tuesday, September 30, 2014 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
DESCRIPTION: The Devolution Planning Workshop is designed to provide you with the tools and hands-on experience necessary to develop your organization’s devolution plans and procedures.
DATES /TIMES: September 29-30, 2014
LOCATION: City of Fairfax Stacy C. Sherwood Community Center at 3740 Old Lee Highway.
REGISTRATION Please register on line at:
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to do the following:
- Identify the conditions under which devolution would be appropriate for your agency
- Describe the activation protocols or triggers for devolution for your agency
- Tailor the Devolution Template to meet their organization’s needs
- Identify special considerations for devolution planning
- Develop their organization’s devolution plan
Federal/State/Local Government or Private Sector employees responsible for managing a continuity of operations program and private sector staff with responsibility for managing continuity of operations for critical infrastructure/key resources protection.
- Completion of IS 547 Introduction to Continuity of Operations - http://training.fema.gov/is - or E/L 548 Continuity of Operations Manager’s Train-the-Trainer Course (PREFERED)
- In-depth knowledge of organization’s Continuity of Operations Program
There is no cost for the training Class participation is limited; however, a wait list will be established and applicants will be contacted should there be a cancellation.
COURSE CANCELLATION POLICY
Forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org