KYCC's 12th Annual Benefit Concert Feat. Brian McKnight, David Benoit
Thursday, August 1, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On Thursday, Aug. 1 at 7:00pm, 16-time Grammy-nominated R&B artist Brian McKnight will join the Koreatown Youth & Community Center in presenting the 12th Annual Benefit Concert in association with the Korean American Music Foundation at the famed Walt Disney Concert Hall. Music Director Seung Ju Kim and Artistic Director David Benoit will put on a show that will move and inspire you with this year’s line-up.
Featured performers this year include:
- Brian McKnight – Sixteen-time Grammy nominated multi-platinum artist; R&B singer-songwriter, arranger and producer
- David Benoit – Five-time Grammy nominee; American contemporary jazz pianist and composer
- Yoon-Hee Kim – Classical violinist
- Sandra Nam – Classical pianist
- Seung Ju Kim – Conductor of the Korean American Youth Symphony
When & Where
Koreatown Youth and Community Center (KYCC)
Koreatown Youth & Community Center is a non-profit, community-based organization that has been serving the Korean American Community since 1975. KYCC's programs and services are specifically directed towards recently-immigrated, economically-disadvantaged youth and their families who experience coping and adjustment difficulties due to language and cultural barriers. Since its inception, KYCC has striven to improve the quality of its programs, as well as to diversify its services to appropriately meet the evolving needs of the Korean American population and of the multi-ethnic Koreatown community.