Total Internship Management Workshop
"Take Your Internship Program from Good to GREAT!"
August 14, 2013
8:30am - 3:30pm
Continental Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks Provided!
Learn How To Build a Top-Notch Internship and Entry Talent Program
Utilizing interns is the perfect way to conduct recruiting activities by identifying future hires, increasing retention rates, maintaining a pipeline of highly qualified candidates, creating and building relationships with local universities and organizations, and having short-term projects completed by an educated workforce.
For the above to be true, organizations must host effective and meaningful programs. How is this done? What are students looking for? What are the expectations of universities? What can organizations do to make their programs the best they can be?
The Internship Program Best Practices Workshop is designed to help you and your organization build a win-win internship program. Based on the most in-depth research ever to be conducted into the successful management of internship programs, you can be assured that you will leave the event with a newfound approach to internships.
The presentation will include detail statistics from proprietary Intern Bridge research. Qualitative and quantitative responses will be shared from our latest research project, the National Internship and Co-op Study - a detailed examination of what makes internship programs successful based on the responses of over 125,000 students from more than 500 universities.
RECEIVE A COPY OF TOTAL INTERNSHIP MANAGEMENT (A $40 VALUE) WITH YOUR REGISTRATION AND SIX (6) CEU'S FROM HRCI!
QUESTIONS? Do not hesitate to email email@example.com
Learn How To:
- Learn how to effectively implement an impactful internship program;
- Identify future hires with the only no-strings-attached 12-week interview;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates;
- Increase their organization's brand awareness on college campuses;
- Build long-lasting relationships with local universities.
- Understand and communicate with the Millennial generation;
- Make the business case for internship programming;
- Gain executive level support;
- Plan for the best time of year to host interns;
- Structure internship projects, assignments, and tasks;
- Choose the most appropriate supervisor;
- Target the most fitting universities;
- Marketing the internship opportunity to students;
- Interview and select intern candidates;
- Provide out-of-the-ordinary orientation programming
- Compensate and provide benefits to interns;
- Evaluate and provide feedback to interns;
- Gain valuable data regarding the performance of the internship program;
- Navigate the legal environment of internships;
- Gain organizational diversity through internships.
Have questions about Kutztown Area Internship Best Practices Workshop?
Contact Intern Bridge, Inc.