KTA's 2014 Membership Celebration & Film Festival
Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
Camp Hill, PA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
An event to celebrate the work and members of KTA!!
Introducing three short films: "Come Walk with Me" (KTA Member Lorrie Preston’s travelogue of hiking the A.T. in Pennsylvania); "Faces of the Appalachian Trail"; and "The Green Tunnel".
- Vote for your favorite short film!
- Learn more about KTA’s mission and how we work to achieve it in Pennsylvania!
- Meet members, volunteers, contributors and staff of KTA!
- Check out exhibitors – KTA member clubs, outdoor retailers and agency affiliates – before and after the films and presentation!
- The cost of admission (only $15) includes a 1-year discounted membership to KTA (for new members only) – and a free copy of the Hiking Trails in Pennsylvania Map.
- Order them on this eventbrite site using your credit card, OR
- go to KTA's website www.kta-hike.org to download the order form to mail in your ticket order
When & Where
Keystone Trail Association
Keystone Trails Association, a volunteer-directed, public service organization is a federation of membership organizations and individuals dedicated to providing, preserving, protecting and promoting recreational hiking trails and hiking opportunities in Pennsylvania, and to representing and advocating the interests and concerns of the Pennsylvania hiking community.