San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come visit KROHNE at booth 805!
For more show details and to register visit: https://www.clarion.org/ppim/ppim13/registration.php
Use code KROHNE 805 for free admission to the show! (a $25 value)
See on site, interactive demonstrations of:
- High perfromance ALTOSONIC V12 Gas ultrasonic flow meter with world class diagnostics and best available accuracy
- OPTIMASS family of coriolis mass flowmeters
- SUMMIT FC8800 flow computer for gas and liquid metering and proving applications-featuring touch screen navigation and graphic interface
- PIPEPATROL Leak detection system for GAS and LIQUID Pipelines featuring Enhanced RTTM for tightest leak detection thresholds with fewest false alarms and advance leak localization.
When & Where
KROHNE, Inc. based in Peabody, MA serves the North American process industries through a vast network of sales and technical service personnel and trusted representative partners. Our mission is to exceed customers’ expectations by providing unparalleled application expertise, on-time delivery, and cost effective quality products.
For nearly forty years, KROHNE, Inc. has perpetuated its mission and today we have four facilities spread across the region, including ones in Canada and Mexico. Over the years, our professional, technical approach and the commitment to long-term relationship building and partnerships has grown our presence in:
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil and Gas
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Mining and Minerals
- Food and Beverage
- Power, and many more served industries
Given the expansive continental geography, KROHNE’s success is also attributed to our key representative partners who provide the local support our customers deserve. Several of our trusted representatives have been with KROHNE for decades and all of them are as committed as we are to full customer satisfaction.
Also, the combination of advanced process instrumentation, measurement systems along with the range of services offered by KROHNE, Inc. in North America which includes inventory and production, field service, field application engineering, repairs and a 24/7 help desk is available to fulfill the complete requirements of our clients’ needs. Recently, the complete revamp of our production facilities expands the services range to include factory calibration and performance verification for mass and volumetric flowmeter devices.