San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- How to Build Your Brand and Q&A
- Keynote Speaker: Jamie Geller, best-selling author of Quick & Kosher: Recipes from the Bride Who Knew Nothing, Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes, Founder and Chief Creative Officer Kosher Media Network, Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine and JoyofKosher.com. New Joy of Kosher Cookbook (William Morrow/Harper Collins) Coming Fall 2013.
- Value of Photography; Food Photography Session and Q&A
- How to Monetize Your Blog and Brand: Panel Discussion
- Leah Schapira, co-founder of CookKosher.com, is a recipe developer and food writer and Senior Food Editor for Ami Magazine, where her Fresh & Easy column is featured. Her most recent cookbook, Fresh & Easy Kosher Cooking: Ordinary Ingredients - Extraordinary Meals, was published by Artscroll in November 2011 and is now in its second printing.
- Ely Rosenstock, CEO and Founder of BookofWin, a social platform for the advertising industry as well as Director of Social Media at Addiction, a New York and UK based modern creative agency. Earlier in his career, Ely managed the M80 New York office as Senior Director of Account Management and Operations. Ely’s experience in digital strategy extends to his previous roles at IT Quadrant, Digitas and Fairchild Publications. Check out Ely’s Thoughts at elyrosenstock.com.
- Dani Klein, Founder of YeahThatsKosher.com, the largest Kosher/Jewish Travel site on the web (20k+ hits a month!), and Director of Social Media Strategy at Mindshare, a large global media agency (member of GroupM / WPP). Prior to Mindshare, Dani has worked in Social Media Strategy at American Express and Digitas, and was previously the Campus Director at StandWithUs, an Israel advocacy non-profit.Chat with Dani about Kosher Restaurants, Travel, Tech, and Social Media on Twitter: @YeahThatsKosher
- Food Demo “How To” and Q&A
- Levana Kirschenbaum, was co-owner of Lévana Restaurant on Manhattan’s Upper West Side (recently closed after thirty two years), and the pioneer in Kosher upscale dining. Levana has published "Lévana’s Table: Kosher Cooking for Everyone", "Lévana Cooks Dairy-Free!”, and a book-DVD set based on her demo series called "In Short Order .” She has just published “The Whole Foods Kosher Kitchen: Glorious Meals Pure and Simple”. Go onto her website to find out more about her demos, cookbooks, food writing and entertaining stories at www.levanacooks.com.
- Search Engine Optimization Tips and Tricks and Q&A
- Joe Apfelbaum is the CEO of Ajax Union Inc. Internet Marketing and Web Developer, SEO Specialist for a wide range of businesses and industries. Joe is particularly interested in organic search engine optimization on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Check out joeapfelbaum.com/.
When & Where
Kosher Food Bloggers
Kosher Food Bloggers is a community of food bloggers, brands and foodies that share a common passion for good kosher food and culinary adventure!