Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Knowledge is Power - What You Don't Know CAN Cost You Thousands!
Wednesday, February 13, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
At this Knowledge is Power Seminar, you will learn:
Five easy ways to take control of your financial life and not to get taken advantage of in today's crazy economy.
Have you ever....
- Walked off of a car lot and felt like you got a raw deal?
- Bought a home only to find that you didn't have any money left to fix it up?
- Wondered if that Will you got on the internet will be enough to protect your assets and your family?
- Worried about what would happen to your family if you lost your job or got sick?
- Been turned you down for a job or loan because of your credit report?
- Felt you had to lie to your family and friends to save face about your money situation?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then join us on Wednesday, February 13th and take back your power! Only 20 seats available, so reserve yours now! The cost is just $10, and all proceeds are donated to charity.
Networking and breakfast begin at 8am, with the workshop starting at 8:30am. Presented by industry experts from NAWBO Charlote!
Have questions about Knowledge is Power - What You Don't Know CAN Cost You Thousands!? Contact the organizer